• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Royal Throne!!!! :D

kewly2000

Bells
I visiteda town, saw a shooting star, quickly clicked my dude, and he mustve wished for it :D! Does any one wanna buy it? I heard it goes for 1 mil, but ill go 900k!

:D

PKMNMasterSamus said:
WHAT'S A SHOOTING STAR!!!!!??? AND WHAT DO YOU DO??????!!!!!!

Congrats, anyways.
Well, It's a shooting star.(no other way to explain it)
When you see one, you should rapidly ap your character or press A. He'll send you a gift.

Oh, and it's name is Wishy.

No. One time a wished and I got a crappy green counter. Wishy the Star mails to you and its toally random. But make sure you hold nothing.

Actually I think he often gives spotlight items, may be a green counter is one. :ph43r:

I only saw around three, but didn't manage to wish on them...

My brother already wished on around 30. :ph43r:

No way, I found the green counter in the recycling bin... but I know a guy who sold the thone for 2 mil!

Yeah, but the Throne is one of the rarest items in the game. And its nice to brag because you have one and you look rich and I bet the Happy Room Acadamy will give you big points for the Throne. Anyone who had that money would get a Throne proboly.

Back