• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Royal Crown & Crown to Catalogue!

Is it ok if I come over to catalog it? I don't have anywhere near 3 million. :(

Alright so I’m out LMAO didn’t expect to sell so many, I’ll have more in two days (3/24) and I’ll update this thread then. I’m going to switch over to letting people catalogue it instead of selling them outright since it’s easier!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it ok if I come over to catalog it? I don't have anywhere near 3 million. :(

I sold the last one I had on hand but you’re welcome to come catalogue the regular crown if you’re looking for that, too.

This BS lag isn't letting me like or quote reply, but if anyone wants to catalogue the normal crown for 200k bells, please PM me and I'll get you a dodo code going. Cycling out villagers so I'll be a bit spacey.

Back