• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Rosie or Lolly?

Rosie or Lolly?

• Rosie!

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Lolly!

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked Lolly

but I really do love Rosie too! She was my favorite villager back in the gamecube days. :)

Lolly's design is more appealling to me, but I personally am not a huge cat person.

Yep, Lolly appeals to me. I don't know what it is about her that makes her appeal more to me than Rosie, though. /:

I think I like Lolly best. Though it was a tough decision, Rosie is such a staple to the AC series

I like Rosie better! I love the color she has and the big sparkly eyes. I also really love her name cause that was the name of my old dog

I like both, but I've had Rosie for such a long time, and I've recently discovered just how adorable Lolly is. :3

This thread is cruel and is tearing me apart because Rosie is my dreamie, yet Lolly is adorable and almost dreamie-tier for me as well.

I'll have to choose Rosie since I actually have her for now

Back