Cycling ✿ Rosemary Cycling! ✿ {New: Renee & Francine!} ✿ {Boxes: Flo!}

of dear, your think says 50-75, I only have 45, anyways I could make up some of the missing tbt with either in game bells or hybrids, I have all the hybrid colors :) you know you want to help me out :) lol

I don't wanna take all your tbt, so I guess I can give her to you for 35 and some igb?

I don't mind i you take all my tbt :) i really like her lol, i should have about 50 now, i only have 6mill in game bells but whatever you see fit

Ugh, im so sorry, i was lurking cookie, and she just came available for free -.- I'm gonna have to roll with that one. Sorry for wasting your time -.-

IMG_20151117_064459.jpg
Got wolfgang but hes planting in a weird spot. Thanks again!

If the person who reserved Rosie doesn't respond, may I adopt her? She's one of the final Dreamies I need. ^_^

I have 9 people in my town at the moment and could pick her up today after work, 6PM EST. ^_^

If the person who reserved Rosie doesn't respond, may I adopt her? She's one of the final Dreamies I need. ^_^

I have 9 people in my town at the moment and could pick her up today after work, 6PM EST. ^_^

She got picked up. Sorry! Hopefully you can find her through someone else!

She should be, The cycler is currently at work, but the villager should still be available :)

Back