• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[Roleplay] The Rebuilding - Continuation of The Aftermath

"What makes you so sure that you weren't good enough for her?"

Did I say something stupid again..? I don't think I said anything that caused him to think this way...

I roll my eyes. "She deserves someone warm and friendly not some bitter *sshole like me. It's better for her if I die. Now, leave me the **** alone. I don't ****ing know why I'm telling this **** to you... you pathetic little scum..."

Last edited:
"Better for her? What if she's perfectly happy being with you? What if she doesn't want anyone else?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

... Scum?

"No Blaze, I won't. If you can't ****ing understand why you shouldn't have tried to kill yourself, I'm never leaving your side ever again."

I hug Luna tightly. "Goddamn..."

"Of course I'm stubborn, Blaze." I retort.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I have to be stubborn."

I wince when Luna whimpers.

"Hey, shhh... sorry for being loud, I didn't mean anything by it.." I pat Luna's head.

Last edited:
".... I would, except your name is Blaze, and my name is Sai, so I can't exactly do that."

Last edited:
"Yes, Blaze, yes I do. Now matter how idiotic you get, I'll always love you." I set Luna down on the floor and kiss Blaze.

Feeling the heat of the moment, I lift her ontop of me and start to work on taking off her clothes.

~Fades to Black~

My eyes widen and I blush as Blaze picks me up.

I quickly regain my composture begin unbuttoning Blaze's shirt.

... Mine. He's mine.

~ Fades to Black ~

(( idk ))

- - - Post Merge - - -

"THIS IS THE REAL OFFICIAL ENDING OF THE AFTERMATH
THX FOR READING BAI ;D"
— Tokay 2014

And you guys thought we were gone :rolleyes:
But yes, Blaze lives and they get Luna.
There you go, a happy little Blai ending. <3

If any readers haven't checked it out yet, we are now RPing "The Jade Dagger".
It's 100% crack, bad jokes, and drama, but it's also a nice cool down from The Aftermath.

As always, stay safe.

guess I can change my user title now huh

Last edited:
Back