• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Roleplay] The Rebuilding - Continuation of The Aftermath

I reply slowly and coldly, "Get. the. ****. off. me. or. I. swear. to. god. I. will. kill. you." And myself... if possible...

(He doesn't recognize Sai's voice btw.)

Last edited:
I release him from the hug. "... Blaze..? Are you alright..?"

Oh god, what if it's amnesia again?

I don't even know anymore.

"You weren't supposed to save me... That wasn't supposed to happen..." ****ing *sshole got in the way...

"... You wanted to die...?" I say, my voice trembling.

Was I not good enough..?

I doubt that's the truth, but just in case, be ready to dump his sorry ass.

I say sarcastically, "No, I was just playing with a loaded gun and it accidentally went off."

Then I almost yell out, "OF COURSE. I WANTED TO DIE. I CAN'T ****ING TAKE THIS BULL**** ANYMORE."

Last edited:
I slowly wipe away my tears.

It's no use...

"... So you're just going to give up, then..? After everything we've been through?"

I glance at a message on my phone.

She's early...

"... Even if you don't love me anymore, just.... I want you to meet someone." My voice cracks, showing my pain.

I stand up and open the door.

She's beautiful...

Last edited:
"I've only ever... loved once... But I wasn't good enough for her... I never will be..."

I clear my throat. "Now, would you ****ing leave me to my ****ty life? Haven't you done enough by saving me?"

((
69051037.jpg
))

I grab the leash and close the door quietly.

... Holly. He's talking about Holly, isn't he?

Sai, be patient. I want to hear what he has to say.

I bite my lip and choose to ignore the second-half of his comment. "... Is that so..? What's she like?"

Last edited:
I sit down in the chair and pick up Luna.

I pat her head before letting her rest in my lap.

Nothing, huh? So that's what he thought this entire damn time.

Patience.

"Just curious. No harm in telling me, right?"

.. Stranger..?

"At least give me her goddamn name."

I just- I just want to know who I lost to...

"Just let it go... It doesn't matter anyways... She's better off without me..." I mutter under my breath, "Her brother was right."

Last edited:
"Brother..? So this all happened because some jerk brother said ****ty things?"

"... Brother's are just overprotective. Did you try talking it out with her?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kiss the top of Luna's head.

She's just so cute~

I laugh sarcastically. "He didn't just say ****ty things. ****ing b*stard made me blind... somehow..."

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait."

Is he..?

"So you've only been in love with one person your entire life, you apparently weren't good enough for her, her brother made you blind, and that's how you're here now?"

Last edited:
Back