Rococo's Fanfiction Carousel ~ ~ ☆ ~ ~ Commissions Open! (sometimes) (⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈ )

Beardo's commission is done! I'll be PMing it, but here's another copy for any thread goers:

“Ah, jeez. Not again.”

And these were definitely her shoeprints, right? He looked outside begrudgingly – a rather ill measurement of whether his assistance was required, unfortunately. And pulling open the door was a task in itself, the wind whipping the earth in a vicious, elemental display. She couldn’t be left out here. Not when it was like this.

This path was messy. These flowers were out of place. Was that bush dead?

Mary sighed. She had hoped that this morning’s walk would calm her mind, but as per usual, it was only making her even more restless. Had it not been for her painfully blistered fingers, speckled with injuries from needle and old shovel alike, it would have been difficult to prevent her from beginning her routine landscape work right there and then. The temperature continued to drop, and her hands instinctively clung to her shoulders.

If temperature was a concern, then the cliff was not the best place to brood. But there she stood, indifferent to logic in the wake of her mania. There was so much to do. Too much to do. As mayor, she was doing the work of twenty. Mary flopped down, legs dangling dangerously over the spill. It was an unspeakable thought, but at times like these, she wondered what reason there was in continuing.

Something warm overtook her shoulders. She turned around, meeting Beardo’s smiling face.

“I thought that you might need that.” His coat hung like a second skin over her white shoulders. He assumed the spot next to her, stroking his mustache in contemplation.

“I…” she began to say.

“Mary, let’s go home. I already know what you’re going to say. The village can wait. We will always wait for you.”

“…I needed that.”

“I know.” He hoisted upwards. “I always know.”

OH MY GOD THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! So much detail <3 I just wish it was longer! I can't get enough of your writing

im assuming youre still not willing to write for batman, right? qvq what id be asking would only really require knowledge of one of the characters/mild knowledge of the universe, that of which i would supply, but if youre still uncomfortable with it thats fine~ just figured id check again!

I really don't feel right about writing for something that I don't know anything about. ;.; Sorry!

I really have no motivation to finish this fic, even though it's probably a good five or so lines to completion...it's a short Jacques x Mayor fic.

“This isn’t very professional.”

Jacques stood over his stove, pouring a pot of hot chocolate into a sizeable mug. “Would you prefer to face the storm, mademoiselle?”

The mayor frowned. “No.”

“Then here you stay.” He offered her the porcelain cup, then retracted. “Bring me up to speed with workplace etiquette,
zut alors
. Are you ‘allowed’ to accept offers from a resident?”

She contemplated the seriously, unaware of his jest. “I suppose. Hot chocolate is not exactly a favor. Unless, of course,” the mayor eyed him suspiciously in between sips, “this is a ploy to convince me to extend your lease?”
Settling on a smaller cup of the drink, he nestled onto a couch, opposite of the accusing woman. “Of course not.”

“Just so you know, your gracious actions today will have no effect on whether or not Town Hall decides to allow your continued residence in our town.”

“Why must you drag politics into everything?” Now on his news, the bird rooted underneath the couch and recovered a plastic package. Pulling it open revealed a shoddy fleece blanket. “The snowstorm started early. Your house is across town. It’s a matter of your safety.’

“Consider what I just said a disclaimer, then.”

He pulled the blanket over himself. “Dutifully noted.”

A few minutes passed quietly, interrupted only by the mayor’s shuffling and the ching of a mug placed down. She finally spoke.

“What exactly are you doing?”

Jacques resurfaced, sitting upright and rubbing his eyes. “I was trying to nap.”

“Oh. Don’t you use a roost or something?”

A particularly strong gust of wind rattled the windows dangerously. Frowning, the mayor reached for her inspection clipboard, and scribbled something down. The bird watched her.

“You know, mademoiselle, you might know an awful lot about building codes and microeconomics, but you really know nothing of the people who you work for.”

If not for her insistence on professionalism, she would have rolled her eyes. She had been a public servant for three years, and this resident had been here for mere months. What did he know? “Do tell.”

“Would you listen?”

“There’s not much else I can do, can I?” she smile forcefully, motioning to the windows. Snow had already piled its way to the bottom of the pane.

“Well…okay.” He scooted over to the mayor’s chair. “Let me see your clipboard.”

Reluctantly, she handed it over. “Again,” she muttered, “not very professional.”

Flipping through the more boring forms brought him to other’s home inspections. He poured over them carefully. “Health concerns – Groucho’s home lacks refrigerator. Where does he keep his meat? Check on this.” Jacques pouted. “Why would Groucho need a fridge? He’s vegan. Grows his own food. Surely you must have noticed the garden behind his house.”

She sniffed. “Purely recreational. What bear doesn’t need fish?”

“Groucho, actually.” He scanned another page. “This one is about me.”

“Okay, I think we’re done here.” The mayor made a grab for the board. With no resistance, Jacques let her have it. “I should have never let you look.”

“’Very interesting equipment. Plus, cute accent.’” He smirked. “Who’s professional, again?”

“Let it go.”

“Aren’t office relationships frowned upon?”

“I’m going to sleep. The storm doesn’t appear to be stopping.”

He yawned. “Fine by me.”

“I’m not interested in you.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, mon amie.”

By the time Jacques had gotten off of the couch, the mayor had already arranged an interesting nest of her winter jacket and a nearby couch cushion. He watched her in amazement. “You really thought that I was going to let a beautiful girl like you sleep on the floor?”

“I’m not sleeping with you.”

“I was offering you the couch.”

“No, thanks.”

He pointed toward her stiff, white blouse. “At least let me give you my flannel.”

The mayor hesitated. She bunched up the corners of her jacket in the ball of her hand. Jacques wondered if she had a lot of small habits like that. “This will not change whether or not…”

“You extend my lease. Yes, I understand.” He tossed her the warm, cotton shirt from a nearby drawer. “And now you understand. This is just me being kind.”

Wow, your work is amazing. Are you maybe willing to write about Alice in wonderland? And are you willing to do a little bit of a crossover? 'Cause then I could be very interested ^^

irlghost & I are ALMOST down with my OCs! <333
Then I'll request some fanfiction.
If not today, then on Monday or tomorrow! X)
Also, question:
do you do female x female x female?

Wow, your work is amazing. Are you maybe willing to write about Alice in wonderland? And are you willing to do a little bit of a crossover? 'Cause then I could be very interested ^^

Alice in Wonderland, perhaps. Depends on the crossover.

- - - Post Merge - - -

irlghost & I are ALMOST down with my OCs! <333
Then I'll request some fanfiction.
If not today, then on Monday or tomorrow! X)
Also, question:
do you do female x female x female?

I've done female x female x female x female x female x female x female x female. So yes. :cool:

HTML Code:
User Name - Buggy
Type of Fanfic Requesting - short story
Series it's About - Animal Crossing
What You Want it to be About - Since Tom Nook and Sable have been childhood friends, I want you to make a short story about their friendship when they were in preschool. Kinda like the time when Tom was selling sticks and stones on the playground for a couple of bell each when he was tiny, and Sable would always come around to buy. Maybe one of them could be bullied at some point, and the other can defend them. <3
Additional Details - Is it possible that you could write it in third-person point of view?

Last edited:
Back