Rococo's Fanfiction Carousel ~ ~ ☆ ~ ~ Commissions Open! (sometimes) (⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈ )

Rococo

Chinese Knockoff
Bells
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Rococo's Fanfiction Carousel ~ ~ ☆ ~ ~ Commissions Open! (sometimes) (⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈ )

1042_900.gif

(W E L C O M E !)

Welcome to my fanfiction thread! Because some of us prefer the art of word choice to the art of imagery. Not that anything is wrong with either! This was the first thread of its kind on this forum! (*?・v・)​

(ABOUT THE THREAD)

In this thread, I plan to dump bits and pieces of my writing, and links to some completed works. Feel free to give me constructive criticism; there's only one way for me to get better, after all! (。≍ฺ‿ฺ≍ฺ) I didn't see any threads on here dedicated solely to writing, so here's a chance for something new to hit the scene!​

(ABOUT COMMISSIONS)

~ If you're interested in a custom fanfiction, I take commissions for the following prices** ~

Drabbles! ~ Fanfictions that are exactly 1oo or 2oo words in length! Please specify which word length you'd prefer in your order form (listed below) ~ 15 TBT (●?□`)♡

Poems! ~ If flowery language and vague allusions jingle your bells, this one's for you! ~ 25 TBT (。・//ε//・。)

Short stories! ~ Not too long, not too brief...it's just right! Short stories average to about two to three pages, though they may very well go on longer if I feel the story calls for it. ~ 50 TBT (ღ˘⌣˘)❛ั◡❛ัღ)

Anything else! ~ Inquire in the thread if you have an idea for anything not listed here, and we'll negotiate a price. ~ ??? TBT ♡〜٩( ╹▿╹ )۶〜♡​

**prices based on how long the work takes me on average

(WHAT I WRITE)

The main issue with fanfiction when compared to art is that I cannot simply make art out of everything. Whereas an artist can use a reference image when fulfilling a commission from an unfamiliar series, a writer's work will suffer severely if they aren't familiar with the subject matter they're writing about. I have a list of familiar series below - or at least ones that I can write successfully for (as much as I adore Doctor Who, I'm not sure if I can quite capture the quirkiness of his universe). If the series you would like me to write for isn't on this list but would be easy enough for me to watch/read/get acquainted with (for example,a twelve episode anime series, a three hundred page book, a five novel manga), I will look at it for an additional 20 TBT charge.

Video Games ~ Animal Crossing (obviously)
Solatorobo - Red the Hunter (If you actually know and request something for this game, I'll knock 5 TBT off your order)
Mario series (dunno who's really gunning for this, but hey, I don't judge)
Fire Emblem : Awakening
Ayakashi : Ghost Guild
Tomodachi Life
Pokemon (game series, not TV series)
Okami
The Legend of Zelda (specifically, Twilight Princess, OOT, Skyward Sword)
Fantasy Life
High School Story

~~

Cartoons ~

My Little Pony
Bee and Puppy Cat
Adventure Time (maybe)
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
Bob's Burgers (maybe)
Ruby Gloom (maybe)
Regular Show (maybe)

~~

Anime ~

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Free!
Hetalia
Dangan Ronpa (not well associated with the games, sorry)
Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt

~~

Etc ~

Vocaloid
Sanrio
Mystery Skulls - Ghost

(SAMPLES OF MY WORK)

Short story example. (Warning - extraordinarily silly)

Drabble example.

Poem example.

Feel free to poke around my profile on FFN, but just remember that the later stuff on it is easily two, three years old and does not at all reflect my writing now.

(RULES)

♡ I have the right to turn down your request! If I don't think I can fulfill it, I rather be forward with you. I might even direct you to someone that I know can work with your request!
♡ I am a working student, so requests might take a week or longer! I'll alert you to your work's progress.
♡ The TBT prices may change as time goes on.
♡ If you are not satisfied with your commission, tell me and I'll change it as best as I can.
♡ Please pay me only when you receive your finished product. However, if your wifi rating is at eighty percent or lower, I would like the payment upon your accepted request.
♡ Your fanfic will be posted on my FFN account unless you specify otherwise. This is a preference you should mention in the "additional details" sections of the request form. I prefer that you allow me to post it, though - it'll add to my portfolio for future commissions and get me closer to my goal of one thousand stories posted on FFN.
♡ NSFW available...but PM me your request, not here.
♡ Write "bluebird" in your post if you have read all of these rules and are requesting something.

(ORDER FORM)

HTML:
User Name -
Type of Fanfic Requesting (drabble, poem, etc) -
Series it's About (Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, etc) -
What You Want it to be About (please be specific) - 
Additional Details -

~~~

Thanks in advance!

SLOTS OPEN:

1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
I tried to write something a little Mayor centered, then it ended in ship, then it didn't end at all. This didn't feel like it was going anywhere, so for the time, I've abandoned it. But I spent too much time on it to trash it completely, so here are the scraps.

“Look, you just have to hide me for the day, okay? Just go about your day like nothing’s wrong, wingo. I’m begging you as an old friend!” Keaton’s voice was splintered from cold, and Bill hurriedly ushered him to the kotatsu. Snow still fell outside, but it had become significantly less beautiful, Bill noted as he dragged his friend across the tiled floor. The eagle’s wings hurt just to come into contact with, and a patch of his feathers fell at Bill’s feet. He was molting. Bill couldn’t retract his hands faster, warming them under his armpits.

“Dude, what happened?” Bill hurried to his tea pot, touching a feather to its delicate hips. Passable. He poured a cup of the lukewarm earl grey into a plastic glass – it was all he ever bothered to clean – and handed it to Keaton. He scarfed it down in appreciation. Forgetting that the door was still open, Bill ran to shut it, quickly surveying the landscape with beady eyes. Nobody had seen, at least that he could tell. The world was quiet. A cricket, late to his brethren’s migration indoors, laid dying on his doorstep.

“He caught on, okay? You were right.”

“Who, Tortimer? Quacko?” Bill rounded his home in search of food stuffs, recovered a roll of stale crackers from his closet, then decided for the better and stored them once again under an old jogging sweater.

“You can tell me ‘I told you so’”, he said miserably.

Bill sighed, rubbing his head. The stress was making him begin to molt, too. “He saw ya go into her house too often, didn’t he? So what does that mean for you?”

Keaton spread onto the floor, wings erect for a second before collapsing into a pathetic crumple. If it were any other time, Bill probably would have advised the eagle to try a few pushups. A friendly jest, nothing that it seemed they would share anytime soon. “Nothing at the moment. But you understand that he won’t let it go easily, wingo? I’m facing the void, maybe worse.” He sat up for a moment. “That’s why I need to stay here for a day. I won’t be staying in this town for long.”

“And then?”

“What do you mean?”

“Whatta plan to do after you fly the coop?”

Keaton beat his wings against the ground nervously. “I don’t know, maybe hit the city. Find another town.”

“Do you even have the bells for that?”

“No, but she does. We’ve been planning it for a while. It’s just a shame it had to come so soon.”

“Oh. So you’re leaving with her?”

Bill could have screamed. Running away with the old mayor’s daughter was something that happened in awful dollar store novels, not in real life.

“You could sound happier about it.”

Last edited:
User Name - Amissapanda
Type of Fanfic Requesting (drabble, poem, etc) - Short story, please!
Series it's About (Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, etc) - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
What You Want it to be About (please be specific) - I would just love to see something cute about Beau and Cookie. I don't know how familiar you are with those villagers, but I'd just love a little short story about them. Feel free to take it any path you wish, whether shippy or friendship (though I do ship them, or I probably wouldn't have been asking, haha)!
Additional Details - I think that's it. 50 TBT, I believe?

This is a neat idea. : ) I like your writing style and I look forward to seeing what you write!

Last edited:
heyyy! out of curiosity, are you willing to write for either wreck-it ralph or batman? O: and are you willing to write OCs?

User Name - Amissapanda
Type of Fanfic Requesting (drabble, poem, etc) - Short story, please!
Series it's About (Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, etc) - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
What You Want it to be About (please be specific) - I would just love to see something cute about Beau and Cookie. I don't know how familiar you are with those villagers, but I'd just love a little short story about them. Feel free to take it any path you wish, whether shippy or friendship (though I do ship them, or I probably wouldn't have been asking, haha)!
Additional Details - I think that's it. 50 TBT, I believe?

This is a neat idea. : ) I like your writing style and I look forward to seeing what you write!

Yeah, I should be able to do this! I'll VM you tomorrow as I have to leave now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

heyyy! out of curiosity, are you willing to write for either wreck-it ralph or batman? O: and are you willing to write OCs?

Not for Batman, but I can do Wreck-it Ralph. And OCs should be fine, but you need to be pretty descriptive in describing them so I can be as accurate as possible.

Yeah, I should be able to do this! I'll VM you tomorrow as I have to leave now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not for Batman, but I can do Wreck-it Ralph. And OCs should be fine, but you need to be pretty descriptive in describing them so I can be as accurate as possible.

thank you for the answer! i will try to come up with a good description ;v;
bluebird~

User Name - Shirohibiki
Type of Fanfic Requesting (drabble, poem, etc) - Short Story
Series it's About (Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, etc) - Wreck-It Ralph
What You Want it to be About (please be specific) - Something festive, with Turbo (King Candy) and his wife, my OC Ichigo. It can be anything -- from baking sweets to wrapping presents. Whatever holiday activity you feel would be fun!
Additional Details -
Ref -- http://ichigo-kun.deviantart.com/art/Ichigo-357902937
Gallery -- http://ichigo-kun.deviantart.com/gallery/42247245/Infection-WiR-AU
Ichigo hails from a game in Litwak's Arcade called Infection. It's a newer game, and a standard JRPG. She's actually right across from Sugar Rush, so she often gets to see her husband during work hours. She is the mage of her game, and her magic has come a long way since she was plugged in. She's quite powerful now. Her friends, and work partners, are Daisuke, Hiroshi, and Mayumi, and she has a son with Turbo named Katsuo. (You don't have to include them, though.)
As a person, she is very sweet, kind, and caring. She likes taking care of people. She's also very energetic. With her energy comes a ridiculously high libido, whether people like it or not. She's known for bedding many a person, but most of all, her husband, of course. She's very popular for many reasons, with the players and fellow arcade characters. She's a very giving person, always looking to help others, which earns her respect. She is also very protective of the things she loves, like a mother bear. She will fight for what she loves. She also has a bit of a fiery streak, and can get feisty. Sometimes, her curiosity for everything gets her in trouble.

Her husband, under the guise of King Candy, still rules over Sugar Rush. But, in teaching his son to race (who became an 'unlockable character'), he also (reluctantly) allowed Vanellope Von Schweetz to race on off days with Katsuo, since the boy and his wife had insisted.

Her relationship with Turbo is as good as it could be. Turbo's secret is still hidden from most of the arcade, but a few people, such as his wife and her gamemates know. Together, they are lovey, romantic, and playful. They tease one another a lot. They've had their fair share of fights, but they take very good care of one another.

She uses her magic for most things, as it's what she's used to. She can do pretty much anything, specializing in elemental magic.

When the workday is over, they either hang out together around Turbo's castle or Ichigo's house; depends on the day, but there's no real schedule. When they go out on dates in public, he uses his King Candy skin so as not to spoil his secret. He usually only drops his King Candy skin when safely inside Infection -- everywhere else, he's got his guard up. He's also programmed Katsuo with an alternative skin to make him look more similar to King Candy. Katsuo is still currently unaware of this, as he's still a bit young.
Ichigo is the tallest of the three; she's 6'. Katsuo is right behind her at 5'2", and Turbo is 4'5".

((Infection also has a city within it named Misaki City, where denizens of the game get any items they may need.))
i hope thats good enough! if you need more info let me know. also how much will it be? c:

Last edited:
User Name - momo.mofo
Type of Fanfic Requesting (drabble, poem, etc) - short story
Series it's About (Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, etc) - animal crossing: new leaf
What You Want it to be About (please be specific) - i'd like a cool horror story about my mayor and her town, like she lets her greediness get in the way of her properly caring for the town. XD her name's mayor momo and she's really kind, but also really loves to make millions of bells and will resort to a lot of things in order to get what she wants. OR if you don't want to, can you do some cute friendship between my mayor and the villager, zell? o3o
Additional Details - that's it, really. XD before i send the TBT can i know if you can do it? cx

Last edited:
User Name - momo.mofo
Type of Fanfic Requesting (drabble, poem, etc) - short story
Series it's About (Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, etc) - animal crossing: new leaf
What You Want it to be About (please be specific) - i'd like a cool horror story about my mayor and her town, like she lets her greediness get in the way of her properly caring for the town. XD her name's mayor momo and she's really kind, but also really loves to make millions of bells and will resort to a lot of things in order to get what she wants. OR if you don't want to, can you do some cute friendship between my mayor and the villager, zell? o3o
Additional Details - that's it, really. XD before i send the TBT can i know if you can do it? cx

Sorry, you need to read the rules once over again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for the answer! i will try to come up with a good description ;v;
bluebird~

User Name - Shirohibiki
Type of Fanfic Requesting (drabble, poem, etc) - Short Story
Series it's About (Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, etc) - Wreck-It Ralph
What You Want it to be About (please be specific) - Something festive, with Turbo (King Candy) and his wife, my OC Ichigo. It can be anything -- from baking sweets to wrapping presents. Whatever holiday activity you feel would be fun!
Additional Details -
Ref -- http://ichigo-kun.deviantart.com/art/Ichigo-357902937
Gallery -- http://ichigo-kun.deviantart.com/gallery/42247245/Infection-WiR-AU
Ichigo hails from a game in Litwak's Arcade called Infection. It's a newer game, and a standard JRPG. She's actually right across from Sugar Rush, so she often gets to see her husband during work hours. She is the mage of her game, and her magic has come a long way since she was plugged in. She's quite powerful now. Her friends, and work partners, are Daisuke, Hiroshi, and Mayumi, and she has a son with Turbo named Katsuo. (You don't have to include them, though.)
As a person, she is very sweet, kind, and caring. She likes taking care of people. She's also very energetic. With her energy comes a ridiculously high libido, whether people like it or not. She's known for bedding many a person, but most of all, her husband, of course. She's very popular for many reasons, with the players and fellow arcade characters. She's a very giving person, always looking to help others, which earns her respect. She is also very protective of the things she loves, like a mother bear. She will fight for what she loves. She also has a bit of a fiery streak, and can get feisty. Sometimes, her curiosity for everything gets her in trouble.

Her husband, under the guise of King Candy, still rules over Sugar Rush. But, in teaching his son to race (who became an 'unlockable character'), he also (reluctantly) allowed Vanellope Von Schweetz to race on off days with Katsuo, since the boy and his wife had insisted.

Her relationship with Turbo is as good as it could be. Turbo's secret is still hidden from most of the arcade, but a few people, such as his wife and her gamemates know. Together, they are lovey, romantic, and playful. They tease one another a lot. They've had their fair share of fights, but they take very good care of one another.

She uses her magic for most things, as it's what she's used to. She can do pretty much anything, specializing in elemental magic.

When the workday is over, they either hang out together around Turbo's castle or Ichigo's house; depends on the day, but there's no real schedule. When they go out on dates in public, he uses his King Candy skin so as not to spoil his secret. He usually only drops his King Candy skin when safely inside Infection -- everywhere else, he's got his guard up. He's also programmed Katsuo with an alternative skin to make him look more similar to King Candy. Katsuo is still currently unaware of this, as he's still a bit young.
Ichigo is the tallest of the three; she's 6'. Katsuo is right behind her at 5'2", and Turbo is 4'5".

((Infection also has a city within it named Misaki City, where denizens of the game get any items they may need.))
i hope thats good enough! if you need more info let me know. also how much will it be? c:

Should be enough info, but if I need anything else, I'll VM you for sure. Don't worry about the extra bell surcharge; I'm already associated with Wreck it Ralph so it wouldn't be fair to add it. A short story is 50 TBT.

I have some huge tests this week, so I can't start work on it immediately (besides between breaks), so I'll keep you updated.

Sorry, you need to read the rules once over again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should be enough info, but if I need anything else, I'll VM you for sure. Don't worry about the extra bell surcharge; I'm already associated with Wreck it Ralph so it wouldn't be fair to add it. A short story is 50 TBT.

I have some huge tests this week, so I can't start work on it immediately (besides between breaks), so I'll keep you updated.

thank you so much!!! im so excited eeek qvq
take your time, as well <3 no rush~

User Name - WellJenerally
Type of Fanfic Requesting (drabble, poem, etc) - Short story!
Series it's About (Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, etc) - Pok?mon
What You Want it to be About (please be specific) - Something cute between Steven and Wallace? Maybe like a snowball fight?
Additional Details - That's all I got.

Bluebird!

Last edited:
User Name - WellJenerally
Type of Fanfic Requesting (drabble, poem, etc) - Short story!
Series it's About (Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, etc) - Pok?mon
What You Want it to be About (please be specific) - Something cute between Steven and Wallace? Maybe like a snowball fight?
Additional Details - That's all I got.

Bluebird!

Sorry, I haven't been able to get my hands on the newest Pokemon installment, so I don't think I can write about that. :(

This thread, however, might have what you're looking for!

Can you make a love story of Princess Mercedes falling in love with the great and powerful trixie? :3
I'll gladly pay 50 TBT {Just don't make it NsFW I'm only 13 lmao.}
image.jpg Mercedes

Trixie
image.jpg

Can you make a love story of Princess Mercedes falling in love with the great and powerful trixie? :3
I'll gladly pay 50 TBT {Just don't make it NsFW I'm only 13 lmao.}

Sounds fine to me, but can you tell me more about your OC? Or possibly make the icons more clear? I can't really read the resources you posted.

Back