• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ✿ Risse Super Cycle ❥ | Online // Moved in: Katt // In Boxes: N/A

Remakine

Cupcake Connoisseur
Bells
User Title Color Change
Cake
Feedback
100% (6) +
I restarted my town because of serious issues...(mostly depression and being upset) that is why I closed my previous thread here. I was really upset about doing it and decided to just use my cartridge for cycling super fast since I'm not all the interested in playing casually anymore.

FOR INFORMATION ON WHAT NEW VILLAGERS HAVE MOVED IN/ARE UP FOR RESERVE/IN BOXES PLEASE CHECK THIS POST, THE TITLE OR THE NEWEST POST IN THIS THREAD

RULES:
You MAY come in this thread and post that you are lurking/reserve someone who has not yet been seen.
More than one person MAY reserve your villager. If they are not picked up within 2 hours of being in boxes, they will be auctioned/given to the next person
You MAY take any fruit you want when you visit
You MAY take any flowers you like when you visit
I may or may not auction off Tier 1 list people if they aren't reserved 10 minutes after being in boxes

Current Villagers:

Dizzy
Kiki
Bella - Kabutops008
Limberg
Alli
Shep
Sly
Poncho
Katt

Auction| Reserved | Open
Most if not ALL VILLAGERS will be open for Reserving. If I decide to auction off a villager, it is most likely a Tier 1/Tier 2 villager.

Marshal - JellofishXD, aikonokaze
Vesta - Rafflesia
Merengue - Pofer
Poppy - Bearica
Beau - empressbethie
Genji - lavendercrossing
Diana - shayminskyforme88g
Hamlet - Skyguy

Please post if you are going to lurk...I do need company yaknow~ :)

(NOTE: VILLAGERS MOVE IN/MOVE OUT EVERY 10-20 CYCLES. AND I TRY TO DO AT LEAST 5 TO 10 MOVE INS/MOVE OUTS EACH DAY. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!)

Last edited:
Frita is IN BOXES! 10 MINUTES LEFT TO GET HER UNTIL FOREVER VOID!

Ovinia.png

Frita is VOIDED

Last edited:
Poncho has MOVED IN! PLEASE RESERVE HIM IF YOU WANT HIM!

95px-Poncho_NewLeaf_Official.png

Last edited:
Back