• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rina's 2K TBT Art Contest! - Winners Announced!

Please vote your favorite artwork by artist!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to vote for everyone; this was honestly super hard for me since I truly liked each entry 🥺. So many friends entered as well as artists that I really look up to 🙂. I think each one though is special is in their own way and I can’t say one is the best when they all look like a lot of love, time and effort was put into the drawings and each was adorable and beautiful in their own way. Wonderful job everyone and gl! And thanks for this opportunity @Pupperina ! This was really fun! Your OCs are all super cute and have an adorable backstory ☺.

Last edited:
The voting period is now closed! I took a screenshot at exactly 10 PM PST, which can be seen below. There was a tie between three people for third place: Yanrimasart, ZeldaJune, and thetessagrace.
Unfortunately, one of the votes for thetessagrace is by someone who made an account after July 13, 2021. As stated in my rules in the first post, accounts made after this date will not count.
Your account must be made before July 11, 2021 or your vote will not count.

Therefore, there is a tie between @Yanrimasart and @ZeldaJune. Both may split the third place TBT prize or another voting poll can take place. I will leave this decision between Yanrimasart and ZeldaJune because if another voting poll takes place and one does not win a TBT prize, they are opted into the raffle instead.
1629349527825.png

Thanks so much for this opportunity! I'm so grateful to had been able to do this, and to the first second and third place winners, congratulations! This was my first real art contest I participated in and it was incredible to see all of your amazing talent. This was so much fun 💕

Thank you everyone who participated in this contest. This is my first time hosting an event and it was enjoyable to see everyones artwork. I would like to formerly congratulate the winners of the contest! 🎉🎊

TBT Prize Winners

1st Place: @Aquilla

2nd Place: @Believe_In_Kittens

3rd Place: @Yanrimasart & @ZeldaJune

Raffle Prize Winner

1626072320430.png
@Zakira
1626072329374.png

1629432550174.png

TBT prize winners should receive their prizes shortly after this post.
Zakira, please let me know if you would like the Spring Sakura or Daisy Egg collectible and if you would like a message on it as well!

Once again, thank you everyone who participated! I would also like to add any artwork created to each characters' toyhouse. Please let me know if you are alright with this and I will properly credit you on toyhouse. 😊

Thank you so much @Pupperina for this wonderful contest! It was a joy to draw your character and it was not easy to decide on one 😊 have you decided on names by the way?

I’d also like to thank everyone for their votes 💜 I’m so glad you appreciated my art!

Thank you everyone who participated in this contest. This is my first time hosting an event and it was enjoyable to see everyones artwork. I would like to formerly congratulate the winners of the contest! 🎉🎊

TBT Prize Winners

1st Place: @Aquilla

2nd Place: @Believe_In_Kittens

3rd Place: @Yanrimasart & @ZeldaJune

Raffle Prize Winner

1626072320430.png
@Zakira
1626072329374.png

View attachment 393669

TBT prize winners should receive their prizes shortly after this post.
Zakira, please let me know if you would like the Spring Sakura or Daisy Egg collectible and if you would like a message on it as well!

Once again, thank you everyone who participated! I would also like to add any artwork created to each characters' toyhouse. Please let me know if you are alright with this and I will properly credit you on toyhouse. 😊
Congradulations to the winners! Every entry was so pretty and this contest was a lot of fun!

And wow I never win any raffles so this is surprising. I'd love the spring sakura egg and any or no message is fine! Thank you so much!

congrats @Aquilla, @Believe_In_Kittens, @Yanrimasart, @ZeldaJune and @Zakira!! your artworks were absolutely stunning!! 🥰

thank you again @Pupperina for hosting this! i had an absolute blast drawing your OC, and everyone’s entries were incredible! i don’t enter art contests all that often, so thank you for the opportunity! also, i’m okay with you adding my art to your toyhouse if you’d like! 💗

have you decided on names by the way?
not yet! I will probably decide on those next week as I'm currently swamped with some work and things in life right now 😖

Congradulations to the winners! Every entry was so pretty and this contest was a lot of fun!

And wow I never win any raffles so this is surprising. I'd love the spring sakura egg and any or no message is fine! Thank you so much!
collectible sent! 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back