• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ridiculous auctions for ridiculous prices.

Therhodian

Unicorn Avant-garde
Bells
Switch
7385-6233-4518
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Hello,

the game has not been out for long and I see people bidding for Raymond for example.
Now I know this is a popular villager but people are offering about 1000 nook mile tickets.

Now I don't think anyone can have that much tickets straight up legit. I know with the duping of crowns the site decided to take a stance.
I was wondering what is the official stance on these crazy nook mile offers?

One cannot help but wonder if these tickets are even obtained 'fairly.'

Now I do not mind these things to much but I cannot help but feel that these tickets are obtained unfairly and of course you cannot stop it, but some auctions are ridiculous no one can have that amount of money without using fair tools.
Post automatically merged:

Also I would like to warn against buying tickets on Ebay.

The tickets are not legit these people use a homebrew switch and can generate as many tickets as they want out of thin air.
You buying from them means they can keep doing it cause if they get banned they buy another switch.
Not that they can get banned cause they run a imagine clone and it's the clone that gets banned.

I was hoping the Bell tree forums can help me fight these ebay sellers and warn the people that it's not legit.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm surprised the mods of the forums haven't said anything about bought tickets, it's very clear that people are buying this stuff from illegitimate sources, there's no way every single person on here has 200+ million bells to buy as many tickets as they want or 2 million nook miles. It's impossible.

Yeah I'm surprised the mods of the forums haven't said anything about bought tickets, it's very clear that people are buying this stuff from illegitimate sources, there's no way every single person on here has 200+ million bells to buy as many tickets as they want or 2 million nook miles. It's impossible.

The ebay sellers are scammers that use save edits on a homebrew switch. It's not hard to do even a 14 year old can do that.
It would be nice if people stopped buying from these people as they are ruining the game and trying to earn money in scheming ways.
They tell you 'they have to work and grind the tickets.' But all they have to do is load a save editor.

The ebay sellers are scammers that use save edits on a homebrew switch. It's not hard to do even a 14 year old can do that.
It would be nice if people stopped buying from these people as they are ruining the game and trying to earn money in scheming ways.
They tell you 'they have to work and grind the tickets.' But all they have to do is load a save editor.

Yeah I feel like there should be a cap on how much tickets you can spend, idk if that'll stop people from buying illegitimate tickets tho. They can't just prohibit the sale of tickets like they did with crowns, the tickets are the economy.

It's very possible, you can easily make a ton of bells off of the stalk market. I have nearly 200mil from selling turnips 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's very possible, you can easily make a ton of bells off of the stalk market. I have nearly 200mil from selling turnips 🤷🏻‍♀️

I completely believe that, that's why I said "there's no way every single person"
It is 100% possible to have that kind of money, but every average Joe on this forum has that kind of money as well, it's suspicious as all heck. The game's been out for 3 weeks, there's no way a large amount of people have that much money already

It can be done yes but not every average joe can pull this off. Two switches and one tting can also make you a billion easily.

That is a lot of bells to be making in just a couple weeks from the stalk market, are you sure you didn't have a large cash infusion from another source to start investing?

That is a lot of bells to be making in just a couple weeks from the stalk market, are you sure you didn't have a large cash infusion from another source to start investing?
It is actually quite possible. Going back and forth from buying turnips and selling them is quite easy. Say, my turnips are selling for 500 bells, I go to another town who I can buy turnips from and keep going back and forth between buying and selling them. I made 2 million bells just by three trips or so. It's just a patience thing.

well i mean NMT is practically a currency now. people trade and some people hoarde... also a lot of members TT. it's not hard to rack up nook miles.

It is actually quite possible. Going back and forth from buying turnips and selling them is quite easy. Say, my turnips are selling for 500 bells, I go to another town who I can buy turnips from and keep going back and forth between buying and selling them. I made 2 million bells just by three trips or so. It's just a patience thing.

Yea that sounds like cheating to me. But to each his own.

To be fair, it's nearly impossible for the mods to ban high nook ticket trades, especially when there's no proof they could have bought it off ebay sites. It's definitely possible to earn a huge amount of Nook Tickets if you spend a ton of time trading in this game. It's actually not too hard to earn 300+ Nook tickets legit by trading/investing in turnips!

I have around 300+ Nook tickets from just trading/letting others catalog/tips/etc

It goes against the entire essence of the stalk market, so yea I stand by what I said.
It isn't cheating to visit another island for a good sell or buy price, but to infinitely create bells from nothing like that is hacky and you know it. Have a nice day.

People are free to do whatever they want to make bells, just don't call your method legit lmao

Back