Rick and Morty

BEST SHOW! RICK AND MORTY FOR A THOUSAND YEARS! YEAHHHH **** YOU! I DONT GIVE A ****!

WE'RE GONNA DO THIS FOR EVER!

SEASON 100 HERE WE COME!

My favorite episode was the one with Mr. VC in it.

"Hi, I'm Mr. VC!"

And what happened with Mr. VC and Jerry was hilarious, XD

I absolutely love Rick and Morty in my opinion it is the best show that has EVER aired on adult swim

I really cannot stand any of the shows that have aired as well the other shows that are currently airing on Adult Swim , sure super jail was cool for a bit but then it just got so boring

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm surprised it has absolutely no attention here considering it's all I see anyone talk about on tumblr and twitter. I can understand adult cartoons are offputting typically in their art style or comedic styling, but Rick and Morty is so unique compared to everything else currently airing on Adult Swim and that has ever aired on Adult Swim.

I think the characters are absolutely wonderful! They feel solid, fleshed-out, contain believable human flaws, and are just all-around entertaining to watch. I can't say I dislike any character because they all serve their purpose and have traits that make them kind of pitiable.
The thing I like most about this show is that it is very humorous and bizarre, but it's not afraid to touch serious, morbid topics and present them in a serious, scary way. (I don't even need to get into that Meeseeks episode!)
Also...Their are canonically non-straight characters within the core cast and that's really amazing to me considering it's not played for laughs.
It's got some good things going for it under the guise of being just another trashy adult swim cartoon.
^this

Last edited:
Back