• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reviewing Dream Towns!

Skippeh

League Trash <3
Bells
Switch
7757-0835-8678
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
3 Envelopes
Small Mailbox
This is my first time reviewing and giving advice to people about their dream towns, so I am kinda pumped! ^^ Tell me your dream address, and I will totally give this reviewing thing a shot. ccc:

My Dream Address is: 4700-2677-2616.

Ok, I absolutely LOVE your town. Seriously, if only you could give me, like, all your flowers... Joking. xD But seriously, your flower collection is amazing. Your main house (Justin's place, I am assuming) I have pros and very few cons. The sets, they are almost complete. ^^ I bet it is hard collecting 4 sets at I time, though. Your collection of pictures are amazing! I feel like I'm walking in a photo album. And your collection of fortune cookie items is outstanding! But here is the cons. Do you not like to use your manicans? (Sorry for the misspelling) they are pretty blank. And I am not really a fan of the K.K Rally music in the kitchen. Doesn't really go with it. But otherwise you town is AMAZING! Like, 99.9%. ^^

I would love to know what you think of my town, code in sig.
I love to hear feedback on my house :)

Can you review mine? It's a WIP though. ;-;

Ok, two words. Amazing. Landscape. Your hybrid flowers on the beach?! Pure genius! It's the first I have ever seen, but I can really see your planning. My absolute favorite part of your town is your mermaid cutout, I'm sorry. xDD It's so amazing, I wish I could have one of those... >< And your selection of perfect pear trees! Stunning! And I have one question... HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET A BELL TREE?! DDx The only problem with the landscaping is your plaza paths. I found them really confusing. >< And your houses are pretty bare. Are you working on your landscaping more than your housing? But otherwise, your place was amazing. Like, 99.6 amazing. xDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine please, if you have time :)

Umm... What's your Dream Address. ^^'

Last edited:
Ok, two words. Amazing. Landscape. Your hybrid flowers on the beach?! Pure genius! It's the first I have ever seen, but I can really see your planning. My absolute favorite part of your town is your mermaid cutout, I'm sorry. xDD It's so amazing, I wish I could have one of those... >< And your selection of perfect pear trees! Stunning! And I have one question... HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET A BELL TREE?! DDx The only problem with the landscaping is your plaza paths. I found them really confusing. >< And your houses are pretty bare. Are you working on your landscaping more than your housing? But otherwise, your place was amazing. Like, 99.6 amazing. xDD

My hybrids are there just for storage. ;)
My friend made the mermaid cutout for me, as well as many other designs. :3
Bury 99k with a golden shovel. You can plant one tree per day.
The plaza paths are just there for looks. They mean nothing and have no relevance whatsoever.
I don't have any hoses...
I know you mean houses. ;) And that is why I said it was a WIP. ;)
Aw, thanks!~

Me too! c:

AHHH YOUR TOWN IS SO AMAZING!! ;.; Your collection of hybrids is OUTSTOUNDING, like, literally, I wish I could steal every single blue rose you have. (which is, like, a million) xDDD I love your scenery, and the public work project placements are very well placed and strategic.

Ok, so I am only going to do a critic on Flora's house, but really, thats all you really need. I almost had a heart attack when I saw your living room. xDD Seriously, I did. The music and the furniture has amazing harmony. The upstairs room is, like, an amazing blue paradise! I love blue furniture!! xDDD I also love you collection of pictures, and especially you goldfish. cx Your basement, I don't entirely know whats going on down there. Is it a kitchen, a bathroom, a spa..? I have no idea. xD Your right side room, I love it! It looks like a retro cafe, or like one of those old diners. Your left side room, I love your ice furniture collection! But, I can't get anywhere where that bobsled is in the way. >< But I love the blue pansies. ^^ Your front room, I think it was one of those rooms that you just through together.

All in all, this was an amazing town. A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.

Back