ReturNable

Trela

Bells
<big><big><big><big>ReturNable: Results</big></big></big></big>

Well, we finished. Finally! After about 3 weeks of slow, hard Brawling, we finally finished this Tournament up. Before I continue, I would just like to say I am very happy to have returned to TBT! It was really fun hosting these Tournaments with yoll, and I hope to continue to do this with everyone!

Now, there are 3 different things I would like to talk to you about: ReturNable Results, ReturNable Statistics, my Shoutoutz, and future Tournaments.

1st - ReturNable Results

Here are the Results for this Tournament. Good job, everyone!

1: Trela (Lucario)
2: cornymikey (MK/Mario)
3: bcb (Wario/Snake)
4: Horus (Falco)
5: Hub12 (Falcon/Ganon/Marth/Falco)
5: Judo (Marth)
7: Waluigi (Ike/MK)
7: Palad][n (Kirby)
9: Kilex (MK)
9: Knightlordco (Toon Link)
9: Kid Icarus
9: Azila (MK/Toon Link)
13: The JJ (Diddy)
13: Joe (Link/MK)
13: Jake (Snake)

Bracket Image: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?7d8f24e83b.gif

So. There you have it. The ReturNable Results. As you can see, these Results are a little strange. How so? Well, first of all, we have 3 new players in the Top 8 who have not been ranked at all or have done this well before: Hub, Palad][n, and Judo. In past Tournaments, Hub has never been able to make it into the Top 8 due to all of the good players we had. But this statement changed when he 2-0'ed Kilex's MK FIRST ROUND of the Tournament. Kilex was, to me, to easily get Top 5, but Hub was all like NO and proved me wrong. Good job, Hub! For Palad][n, well, this is his first Tournament he's entered! He did good for a first time guy! Now for Judo. In my opinion, he should've NOT of gotten 5th place and should NOT be on the Rankings. He had an easy Loser's Bracket (Jake and a free bye) for someone who lost first Round. I expected him to at LEAST get 9th, but seeding made it really simple for him. Don't get me wrong. He's a good Marth, but really should not be up there.

Here's what I thought the Top 8 would be:

1. Trela/Kilex
2. Kilex/Trela
3. Mikey
4. bcb
5. Horus
5. John
7. Azila
7. Waluigi

I thought Kilex was going to WRECK, because I'd been training him and taught him MANY things about MK. He had also beaten me, too! Mikey is Mikey lol. I knew he would do good. bcb is ALWAYS Top 4 now! Horus, to me, is equal to bcb. I definately wanted to see who would win in Tournament, but it never happened. John is a good Wolf and proved himself in Silver's Tournament. Azila had started playing again and was practicing with me, like Kilex. Waluigi is Mr. Lag LOL his Ike is good though!

For the PR, this is who I thought would be on it (no order):

Mikey
Trela
Horus
bcb
John
Kilex

BOTH of these lists have been proven wrong now! Both upsets and screwed up seeding changed everything in ReturNable, and I apoligize to the players with terrible brackets (Horus, bcb). I will DEFINATELY make sure that the brackets fr the next Tournaments will be a LOT more balanced!

2nd - ReturNable Statistics

The following is different sets of information about what happened in this Tournament. Enjoy reading them!

- Hub12 2-0'ed Kilex.
- John102 was removed from the bracket due to not having played a set because of no Wii.
- Trela only lost 2 games out of the 14 he played to cornymikey.
- cornymikey Vs. Horus was during the same Round as Hub12 Vs. Kid Icarus.
- cornymikey had to play Judo and then Horus right after TWICE.
- Kilex dropped out after playing Hub.
- The Tournament was delayed twice due to problems with matches.
- Trela and bcb are the only players from TTC in the Top 8.
- Only 6 sets were not played in the bracket, with only 2 having a valid excuse: John102 Vs. Kid Icarus, Kilex Vs. John102, Knightlordco Vs. Horus, Kilex Vs. Waluigi, Palad][n Vs. Kid Icarus, and Palad][n Vs. Judo.
- Horus had the hardest bracket for a Top TBT player while bcb had the easiest for a Top TBT player.
- ReturNable was delayed 2 times due to LasT 4 and set issues (with time and school).
- It took 23 days to finish a 16-man Tournament.
- Trela Vs. conrymikey in GF's was played twice due to lag.
- Trela's family (Kilex, Azila, Joe, and Jake) were the first players to lose in the bracket.
- This is the LAST time that one of my Tournaments will take this long to complete!

3rd - ReturNable Shoutoutz

Mikey - Dude. You did so good this Tournament. Our GF's set scared me a lot lol and you beat everyone else. Great job, my boy!

bcb - My TTC bud! Good job getting Top 3 and stepping it up! I really wanted to see you Vs. Horus though!

Horus - HOLY! Top 4 is awesome! I wish I would've given you an easier bracket. Really sorry about that!

Hub - Wow. YOu've made one BIG improvement in your game! Beating Kilex FIRST ROUND shocked me more than any other match did! I'm proud of ya bud! Now try to keep your place on the PR :p

Judo & Palad][n - You both did good in the Tournament! I really did not expect yoll to get Top 8!

Waluigi - Good games, son! I want to see some more of that DELICIOUS Ike you have there!

Trela's family - Yoll are HORRIBLE! Yoll were the FIRST to be taken out of the Tournament. Either practice of don't play at all!

Everyone else - Thank you for joining my Tournament guys! Hope to see yoll next time.

Ok. now the next post will be posted on the post below this one. Please read it! It's important :D

=Trela=

(continued from the post above)

4th - Future Tournaments

Now for the future of my hosting at TBT. In Janruary 2009, Piranha from TTC found this site and began to host a Tournament here. She wanted me to help run it because it featured TTC Vs. TBT and would have a lot of players in it. That's when I began my Tournaments here at TBT! I've always wanted to play different players from another Forum and see how much different they are and how they rank from my Forum that I come from.

The time has come! Now it is our turn to show the Internet how good we really are! Starting Janruary or February 2010, I am starting a Tournament Series called TOMB, which stands for Trela's Official Monthly Brawl. TOMB will feature Forums other than TTC and TBT and will be every month. These Tournaments will then be created into a point system which will then be used in a Circuit, called TOIC (Trela's Official Internet Circuit). There will be a Circuit or 2 every year, and at the end of a Circuit, Prizes will be awarded to the Top 5 who make it to the top of the list with Circuit Points. The Prizes aI have yet to think of, but I just want the Top 5 to be rewarded with SOMETHING, you know? Hopefully they'll be good ones, and hopefully they'll be affordable!

To be honest here, this MIGHT not start until Spring 2010, so don't expect it for a while. I expect the Circuit to have about 50 or more players in it, so it will be really hard Tournaments. As time goes by, I will give you updates on all of this stuff. Oh, and thank you for inspiring and helping me do this very thing, TBT and TTC! Yoll are awesome, and I hope we do good and have fun in these future Tournaments!

=Trela=

Sowwy I thought I was gone. But since I'm not, I'll sign up.

Oh BTW...

I'm gonna suggest that Castle Siege and Halberd should be made legal, and Mansion to be banned. :O

Edit: O, Trela... can you put me as bcb on the list? ;_;

Hah, my bad. For some reason I forgot about those, bcb.

For Luigis, idc. If yoll dont want it there, then I can remove it. What do yoll think?

Trela said:

For Luigis, idc. If yoll dont want it there, then I can remove it. What do yoll think?
Luigi's is just a very unbalanced stage.

It's worse than Norfair and PKMN2.

Trela said:

Yeah Mansion is annoying because of the house, I wish for more Neutral ._.

I guess I can remove it. In TX, Luigis and Distant Planet is legal, but I think Luigis is better than DP and didnt put DP up. I dont use it anyways, so wahahahaha!

Alright I'll start things off by asking for a Brawl from Trela or bcb, otherwise I'm going on MKW

Horus said:
Alright I'll start things off by asking for a Brawl from Trela or bcb, otherwise I'm going on MKW
I can brawl ya now. I can also brawl Trela and/or let you two duke it out.

PieDisliker said:
Horus said:
I can brawl ya now. I can also brawl Trela and/or let you two duke it out.
I'd like all three of us if possible, even if we spectate

Horus: I'll play. Me and Azila Vs. you and bcb? We'll switch teams around, too sometimes!

Sean: Shove it! You wanna join?

Trela said:
Horus: I'll play. Me and Azila Vs. you and bcb? We'll switch teams around, too sometimes!

Sean: Shove it! You wanna join?
HELL YEAH! :D

Will be online, lets own :3

I'ma guess that Trela will host

Mission to beat Trela.

Lucario's disadvantage matchups:
vs. MK (40-60)
vs. Snake (40-60)
vs. King Dedede (40-60)
vs. Marth (40-60)
vs. Mr. Game and Watch (40-60)
vs. Wario (45-55)
vs. Olimar (45-55)
vs. Donkey Kong (45-55)

Lucario's even matchups:
R.O.B.
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link
Fox
Wolf

Rest are advantage for Lucario.

KK, I'll get on.

No I won't because I lost my Brawl Disc, and tourney rules suck.

Back