Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Rosewater Potion
Opalescent Crystal
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
I'm resetting one of my cycle towns, its still going going to be a cycle town, but I just don't like my current towns layout and characters name

Looking to have Rose in the towns name

Hopefully the poll works this time, I've never made one before

I voted another town and character name so I can see the votes ^.^

EDIT: I decided I'm going to call it DarkRose with the name Acacia

Last edited:
I voted for RoseBell! wish that the character limit was higher so I could suggest "RoseBelle" but I guess not oops.
good luck on your new cycling town!

I voted for RoseBell! wish that the character limit was higher so I could suggest "RoseBelle" but I guess not oops.
good luck on your new cycling town!
Yeah I wish the town name could be longer also. Thanks
florae i think is a cute flower themed name!
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll think about it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted for Darkrose and Acacia! Soooo gorgeous

Thanks, Still deciding which names I should use :D

Acacia is lovely! I also voted for Rosewell, because it makes me think of a little English country town or something like that. :)

oh jeez oh jeez please no. im crazy for gardening in acnl, it brings gorgeous color to the all green pallette at most of the year but..as a person with the (sadly mainstream) town name of rosewood, you will feel obligated to ONLY use roses in your town and it stinks because i want some pretty white tulips, maybe even some carnations if im feeling crazy. its just a forewarning, rose town names are a curse.

(or maybe its just me being a perfectionist but eh)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, wholy moly thats a bunch of town names, i could think of any so i just looked online and the 1st name i didnt hate i used xD props homie

For a town name, I really like Skyrose. It has a nice ring to it.

For a player name, I chose Acacia. I have never heard that name before but it is very pretty and unique. c:

I liked Petunia because it is unique, and there are no petunias in the game so you're not obligated to keep only roses in your cycling town, which would drive anyone crazy.

oh jeez oh jeez please no. im crazy for gardening in acnl, it brings gorgeous color to the all green pallette at most of the year but..as a person with the (sadly mainstream) town name of rosewood, you will feel obligated to ONLY use roses in your town and it stinks because i want some pretty white tulips, maybe even some carnations if im feeling crazy. its just a forewarning, rose town names are a curse.

(or maybe its just me being a perfectionist but eh)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, wholy moly thats a bunch of town names, i could think of any so i just looked online and the 1st name i didnt hate i used xD props homie

Well, it probably will be covered mostly in weeds for a cycle town lol so it won't have many flowers xD And I used a site that has a few town name suggestion type things, and another site for girl names lol (If it wasn't for that, I'm terrible at names xD, my main town is called Flowers, not very creative, but it actually has mostly roses in it, and some other flowers, but 85% Roses lol)

Also, the site is this one here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless I use the beautiful town ordinance, then it will be like my other cycle town that has random types of flowers EVERYWHERE. And it slightly irritates me how un-organized it looks XD

I voted for Acacia because the scent I wear has that in it, and it's also a pretty name for a town ^.^

I voted for Acacia because the scent I wear has that in it, and it's also a pretty name for a town ^.^

Thanks, and BTW, the gif in your signature is awesome, I've seen it a few times, I don't think I ever told you though xD

I like SeaRose.

If you like any of the mermaid stuff, especially the exterior housing theme, then the name is especially appropriate. :D

Back