• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Mafia Remove this, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. No one have voted for you yet we are just waiting for your explanation. I still have to reread the thread before I will cast a vote.

Kit, beary, fireninja and Makkine do you have any objections or something? It will be good if you guys talk.
Objections? Yes.
Why all the heat on SP??? I really don't see how he did anything bad, correct me with a quote if I am wrong here.
Now, can I please talk about Cory for a moment

I really want to hear more from Cory, he has been very quiet..and using a lot of excuses..
I would also like him to answer the following
Fixed.

Anyway, @Cory, are you accusing me because I pointed fingers at you a few times? I can wait for your reply since you said you would be back in an hour.
Regarding the modkill thing, I asked her to find a replacement because then Town would be at a disadvantage. Every vote counts, and a modkill would give mafia an advantage.
Cory, why where you accusing Karen?

Here's one of Cory's posts
I'm sorry I have not been posting much. I will try to post more. I am suspicious of Karen, she is accusing a lot of people. Also, I think that if she was town she would leave TBT and request to be mod killed. But she is waiting until she dies or the game is over, so I think she is scum.
Karen has been accusing a lot of people? Well yes, ill adress this next. She can't leave because there is no one to replace her, which she has already stated and I just am restating. Karen also has been very helpful so far this game. Do you consider her a blue role, Cory? And just want to get her out of the way?
List of people Karen has accused thus far
I'm going to nominate Jawile, Lithia, Dolby, or Kit up for lynching.
Lithia was later ignored as she said she would be more active
Jawile was lynched, Dolby was mod killed. That only leaves me. Karen was just putting up suggestions, not accusations.
Minties later jumped in to more so, defend Jawile for a lack of a better word, Jawile did turn up townie..But how would she know that? Did she do it just to make herself look good? I do realize this is something I did with Purpl, but he role claimed to me that he was a townie, and I belived him (main mafia thread) Still, I doubt Jawile ever did that with Minties. Not a direct accusation, but just something to note.
Anyone else? Lets see.
Hello everyone. I'm staying until this mafia game is over because Prin can't find a replacement.
I would like to call out several people here.

1. Cory
Cory has been following Superpenguin everywhere. He hasn't been posting much of his own and pretty much did whatever Superpenguin did. I find this really suspicious, as if he is trying to hide behind Superpenguin as mafia or maybe they're scum buddies?
2. Superpenguin
Minties made some good points against him before. I have a feeling he might be scum, but a lot of people aren't taking this game seriously so I would like to analyze his posts more / give him a chance to defend himself before coming to a definite conclusion.
3. FireNinja1
He hasn't done much this game. He has improved because he's occasionally posting but I think that since all of our attention is focused on strong players, this is a good time for middle-ground players to slip by as mafia.
4. Kit
How can we forget Kit?!?! She caused quite a large distraction in AC Mafia beginning days, and she certainly shouldn't be forgotten here. I know she's still sort of new and she has been improving this game by posting less spam, but I'm keeping her on my radar.

I also want to ask Trundle why to vote for iLoveYou. I am slightly suspicious of all replacement players because that makes me think that their role might be important...it could be blue or red.
Since we have no more doctors [and one of the blue roles is actually red] our remaining blue players need to choose their actions carefully. I encourage the DT to PM a trusted player about who they checked up last night, or at least post in the thread and imply the role of a player.
Speaking about the blue role being red, since Flop our doctor died [:(], who is the blue/red role then? Sheriff?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Kayla is town aligned and I don't understand why Trundle is so confident to lynch her.

So it looks to me like Cory vs SP is going on right now. Thing is, I'm not ready to side with either.
FireNinja is sneaking by as always..
I did cause what you may say, a large distraction, but for good reason. Purpl was an active player, who I belived was a townie and honestly did nothing wrong. Trundle also accused her of being Mafia, and she was one of the more active players. Now the thread has slowed down so much, we are hardly getting anything done and scum could be hiding anywhere. Yes yes, there may have been a few non contribuvie posts in there, as pointed out by Minties, but I change my playstyle often. If that is not a good enough reason for you, I would love to hear some direct scum accusations, rather then just speculations based on previous games.

Waffle also called me out, suggesting that a fig shoot me. I won't role claim in this thread to avoid getting shot, but I'm sure Waffles wouldn't mind having me out of the way if he does happen to be Mafia, just to make himself look better.

Karen also called out trundle for joking around.

Again, these are NOT ACCUSATIONS OF ANY SORT.
These are simply points I concluded that needed to be brought up, and perhaps could be referred to for todays lynch.

No I am not accusing you becuase you accused me. You are acting differently than you are in other games

Also, calling me inactive is not a good reason to lynch me, I have always posted this much in all my games, I don't see a difference.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cory, she's only ever played in Mafia VII...

And cell

@Kit: there has been heat on SP because he has been acting differently. Maybe it's more of an IRC thing, but basic recap is that he's been super defensive and there's this whole Minties vs. Superpenguin thing going on.
It relates to the other mini mafia so I don't know what to make of it.
Other than that, THANK YOU for not spamming this game and trying.

@Cory: I like to bring up people, and they're not necessarily accusations. I'm going to wait for more posts, but it's weird that you started being defensive when I put your name under the spotlight.

Also, calling me inactive is not a good reason to lynch me, I have always posted this much in all my games, I don't see a difference.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And cell

Group A
FireNinja1
Tina
oath2order

Group B
Justin
Superpenguin
Cory

Group C
Minties
Tom
LittleBeary

Group D
Prin
Trundle
Jeremy

Group E
pallycake
ITookYourWaffles
Karen

No Kit's not??

I'm doing the same thing I did in Mafia VI (shudders) when I was town (minus the gifs)

Wait what? I'm confused. This is what I was replying to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Being defensive when my name is brought up.

Which is coincidentally how you also played in Mafia VII. You were quiet, and only really spoke when your name was mentioned. You also put up quick, brief defenses, like you are now. It seems like you're trying to plan out what you're going to say to avoid appearing scummy.

I'm doing the same thing I did in Mafia VI (shudders) when I was town (minus the gifs)

My impression of you in mafia VI was you were pretty much willing to sacrifice yourself for every day lynch and you were a really unenthusiastic townie. You're better than that now so I would say you're different. I just find it weird that you were pretty much following in the footsteps of suspicious Superpenguin entire day 1, that's why I called you out.

And about the games I've played I played more than that
AC mafia
Faithful June
Kingmaker
Cell
and this one

Which is coincidentally how you also played in Mafia VII. You were quiet, and only really spoke when your name was mentioned. You also put up quick, brief defenses, like you are now. It seems like you're trying to plan out what you're going to say to avoid appearing scummy.

I say this every game... I am not good at writing paragraphs.

I can support him on this. I clearly remember in AC mafia I asked people to step up and post reasons why PurplPanda should be lynched, and he said he couldn't write a paragraph but he supported Purpl's lynch. And, Purpl flipped town.

I know that, but you're just going with the quickest and easiest defense. "I'm at school" "I'm not the best writer"

Neither is beary, but she has some fairly decent insights in games.

@Kit: there has been heat on SP because he has been acting differently. Maybe it's more of an IRC thing, but basic recap is that he's been super defensive and there's this whole Minties vs. Superpenguin thing going on.
It relates to the other mini mafia so I don't know what to make of it.
Other than that, THANK YOU for not spamming this game and trying.

@Cory: I like to bring up people, and they're not necessarily accusations. I'm going to wait for more posts, but it's weird that you started being defensive when I put your name under the spotlight.
If they are acting that way because of a fight in another game, that needs to stop.

I know that, but you're just going with the quickest and easiest defense. "I'm at school" "I'm not the best writer"

Neither is beary, but she has some fairly decent insights in games.

omg thank you oath senpai <3
Anyways, I'm getting really confused between games, let me reread, then I'll voice my opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, so it seems that the pressure is on Cory? I'm hesitent to lynch him, because he is scummy no matter what role he has... .-.
He does seem to be leaning more towards scummy mafia scummy IMO. This is perplexing.

Waffle also called me out, suggesting that a vig shoot me. I won't role claim in this thread to avoid getting shot, but I'm sure Waffles wouldn't mind having me out of the way if he does happen to be Mafia, just to make himself look better.

I don't understand this part of your post. Let's say iTookYourWaffles was Mafia, and got a Vig to shoot you .. how would that make her look better? The only way I could see this benefiting Mafia is if they were planning on sacrificing someone from their own team and then claiming they helped the Vig shoot a red player.

Yeah I completely agree that FireNinja1 is going to slip by .. again. It'll be interesting to see if he votes today or if he continues on his route to getting modkilled. If he starts avoiding modkill then the spotlight should definitely be switched on to him. Same thing goes to Makkine.

Since it says that Minties quit in the main post, are we getting a replacement for her or are you going to reveal her role later and have her out of the game for good?

I'm going to put in my vote for Superpenguin based on what Minties + Oath2Order mentioned before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back