• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Remastering games for the Switch

I doubt it would happen but I would love Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Gamecube) and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Wii) remastered for Switch. I've never played either of them and it's like $200+ to buy a used copy of the former and $100+ for the latter game in my area today. I really want to play them but not for those prices. I also don't own a Gamecube so that's an issue. For the Wii game I could use my Wii U if I had to.

Last edited:
I doubt it would happen but I would love Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Gamecube) and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Wii) remastered for Switch. I've never played either of them and it's like $200+ to buy a used copy of the former and $100+ for the latter game in my area today. I really want to play them but not for those prices. I also don't own a Gamecube so that's an issue. For the Wii game I could use my Wii U if I had to.
Seconding this. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is my favorite video game ever, and Radiant Dawn is tied so intricately to it by being its direct sequel, they both should be rereleased. It would be nice if they were given the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia treatment and fully voice acted, and it would be pretty neat if they added proper Support Conversations to Radiant Dawn since they were omitted due to the gigantic cast of characters originally, but I would be content with them just making them available again as they were. I want more people to be able to experience the games without having to pay such outrageous prices.

They're both pretty long games and there are some differences, so they'd probably have to be two separate releases or a pretty expensive bundle, but hopefully someday they're once again made reasonably available to the world.

Additionally, on the Fire Emblem topic, games which were only released in Japan ought to be remade for the Switch. A Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War remake would be awesome and is seemingly the most clamored for as far as I've seen, though it would also make sense to remake Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. Binding Blade is Roy's game and he's seemingly popular via his inclusion in Super Smash Bros. series, yet his game was never released internationally, so it feels like they should address that.

I'd love the Lost in Blue series, Hotel Dusk, Another Code, older Jake Hunter games in English seeing as we got Daedalus.

I would love to see Mario Sunshine remastered for the Switch, or even one of the Paper Mario games :) I've never played them before and I feel like they would do good on the Switch

I would really love Mario Strikers Charged or Super Paper Mario remastered for the switch, my all time favorite wii games

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Yoshi's Wooly World
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Paper Mario N64 & TTYD
Golden Sun!!!!!!!!!!

I have very little experience with the Wii, but I think it would be cool to see Skyward Sword again. I think it could be fun if the game made you use both Joycons seperately like the Wii controls.

harvest moon would definitely be a cool remastered game to have aha

Back