• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Religious Discussion for Dummies!

Propaganda Man

Bells
Arcade Tokens
"Atheism is a religion"

The discussion here would be about whether it is a religion (it is not). This is appropriate because it discusses the idea of what atheism is and what a religion is and can only be civil unless one sour grape ruins it.

"Christians suck"

Not only is this a flame but this is the type of religious discussion that is not allowed! If you see this are the basis of the thread then you lock it! If it is one post you delete it! Don't let one post spoil the good insight. ;)

"There is an advertisement that says God does not exist."

Now, this is very important....this is not religious discussion. This, rather, is the discussion of what place religion has in the world and whether the sign is appropriate or not.

A religious discussion is a discussion pertaining to religions or what certain beliefs are. A talk about advertisements is a more society-ic and legal discussion.

I hope my Religious Discussion for Dummies! has served you well.

Propaganda Man said:
"Atheism is a religion"

The discussion here would be about whether it is a religion (it is not). This is appropriate because it discusses the idea of what atheism is and what a religion is and can only be civil unless one sour grape ruins it.

"Christians suck"

Not only is this a flame but this is the type of religious discussion that is not allowed! If you see this are the basis of the thread then you lock it! If it is one post you delete it! Don't let one post spoil the good insight. ;)

Now, this is very important....this is not religious discussion. This, rather, is the discussion of what place religion has in the world and whether the sign is appropriate or not.

A religious discussion is a discussion pertaining to religions or what certain beliefs are. A talk about advertisements is a more society-ic and legal discussion.

Even though this is kinda unrelated, I'm sorry for getting the last thread locked.. I was just kidding...

TheSilverSkeeter said:
Propaganda Man said:
"Atheism is a religion"

"Christians suck"

Even though this is kinda unrelated, I'm sorry for getting the last thread locked.. I was just kidding...
it was you >.>

minimod

Christianity doesn't suck. (Were yuou actually meaning that, or was it an ex.?)

And this works very well. Next, let's make a reporting guide!

Back