- Rose-sky tank dress.
- Backpack.
- Campfire.

- Sleeping bag.
- Surfboard.
- Propane stove.
- Campfire cookware.
- Stewpot.

I believe pricing and order list status, among other things, are cleared stated in the first post...? :)
Here --> http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ber-Special!&p=3272486&viewfull=1#post3272486
You'd be surprised how often I notice people don't read the first post. :p A lot of them don't bother checking out the catalogs either and will order unorderable stuff. The small annoyances of doing this, I suppose.

Added zeldafromhyrule and GuerreraD to the order list. I'm full up again.

Since I have Halloween masks in stock, I wouldn't mind giving those away to people that want them right away, in the same way I'd handle Lost & Found items.

May I order the jingle wall, notebook wall, cake tank dress, fluffy tank dress, Comrade K.K., Forest Life, Hypno K.K., K.K. Adventure, K.K. Bazaar, K.K. Faire, K.K. Island, K.K. Jongara, K.K. Oasis, K.K. Rockabilly, K.K. Salsa, K.K. Swing, Rockin' K.K., academy paper, industrial paper, and lotus paper?

Can I order the following stationary:

Bubble paper
Cool paper
Cow paper
Geometric paper
Mosaic paper
Polka-dot paper
Southwest paper

Thank you!

Hello! May I please order:
- Wooden stool
- Green counter
- Hot plate
- Cancer table
- Fish grill
- Kagamimochi

Thank you!

Hi again! :) I'd like to order:
flamenco hat
red-horned hat
school cap
tam-o'-shanter
white police cap
white school cap
Notebook Wardrobe
Eraser Sofa
Notebook Bed
Notebook Wall
Notebook Floor
Sticker Tape Liner
Set Square Table
Pencil Screen

Moai Statue
Mouth of Truth
Nutcracker
Sleeping Bag
Stewpot
Tokonoma

Thanks
:rolleyes:

Hi there! Can I order the following?

Checkerboard tee, dapper skirt, dark polka tee, diver's hood, dogtooth tee, dragon suit, dreamy tee, dry-denim pants, funky-dot skirt, gray tartan shirt, green bar shirt, green tie-dye tee, headkerchief, hit spring skirt, icy shirt, jade plaid tee, jungle-camo shorts, Kintaro wig, kung fu tee, light polka shirt.

Total of 11.500 bells

Hi!

Can I order:

Blossom lantern
Dessert case
Capricorn ornate
Chocolate fountain
Lefty lucky cat
Outdoor bath
Modern wood lamp
Watering trough
Lunar horizon
Rococo wall
Rococo floor
Aurora screen
Bathtub
Aroma pot
Chaise lounge
Merlion

And what do you charge for:

Yoshi's egg
Triple red shells
Kart
?

Last edited:
Hi!

Can I order:

-snip-

And what do you charge for:

Yoshi's egg
Triple red shells
Kart
?
I'm all full up at the moment, sorry. Also, I don't sell unorderables in this shop, only things that can be bought from the in-game catalog. The Fortune Cookie items can't be ordered from the catalog.

I'm all full up at the moment, sorry. Also, I don't sell unorderables in this shop, only things that can be bought from the in-game catalog. The Fortune Cookie items can't be ordered from the catalog.

Ah thats fine! I'll just order abit later then:) does the lunar horizon count as unorderable too?

Back