• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Regional hats selling for 4 TBT each.

Mayor Name: Rafael
Town Name: Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226
Order: kintaro wig, flamenco hat
8 BTB

Adding on 2/16:
headkerchief
stagehand hat
topknot wig
ogre's wig
girl's day updo
emperor's cap
diver's hood
red-horned hat
white school cap
white police cap
school cap

44 more BTB

Last edited:
Can i get the Flamenco hat?
FC 3222-5615-6668
Town Termina
name-Jasher

Mayor: Marina
Town: Latte
FC: located in sidebar!
Order: White Police Cap, please!

Could I get the Ore's wig and the Tam o shanter for 8 TBT?

Hello!Could I get a topknot wig and a flamenco hat please?

Hi! Can I get the red-horned hat? My town's name is Banff, and the mayor is Alex. Please like this message if you want me to see your reply though. Thanks!

Mayor Name: Caitlin
Town Name: Liptionia
FC: 0318-9821-8959
Order: Stagehand Hat, Topknot Wig, Ogre's Wig, Emporer's Cap, Diver's Hood, Red Horned Hat, White School Cap, White Police Cap, School Cap, Tam-o'-Shanter, Flamenco Hat
44 tbt Ive come back to buy the rest of your hats! > : )

Last edited:
Mayor: Becca
Town: Cuddle
FC: sidebar
Order: Ogre's wig, diver's hood, girl's day updo, kintaro wig, topknot wig, stagehand hat, headkerchief, red-horned hat, school cap, white school cap, white police hat
Total: 44 TBT I think?

Thank you!! ^^

Whoa I didn’t notice the amount of orders :S i’ll be sure to slowly get through them all. I’ll wall message you guys when your Order is ready, although it’s going to either be tomorrow or later, hope you all have a good night! :)

Whoa I didn’t notice the amount of orders :S i’ll be sure to slowly get through them all. I’ll wall message you guys when your Order is ready, although it’s going to either be tomorrow or later, hope you all have a good night! :)

Don't stress out,about my order at least,good night to you as well♡

Hi, may I request these items?

topknot wig
diver's hood
tam-o'-shanter
flamenco hat

Back