Switch
1639-3590-0509
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (72) +
Hi TBTers! I'm Redd, and I'm a cartoonist! I decided to open up a little shop for Pay What You Want commissions. Basically, I'll draw you what you'd like and after I'm done you can pay me what you'd like in TBT, In-Game Bells or Hybrids, or USD if you're feeling extra generous lol.

For examples, check out my Instagram page (click me!) or my website (click me!)

RULES:
- For now, I can offer bust-up only, but I can do flat/cell shaded/full shaded
- I will not do drawings from descriptions, so please make sure you have a picture reference
- I won't do NSFW or animals as of now, but I will do anthros/furries (aka I can't draw AC villagers, sorry!)
- I will try to have your drawing done for you by the end of the day you order it, but please give me up to 48 hours to complete it
- please comment if you're interested, what character you'd like me to draw, what method of payment you'd prefer, and if you'd like it flat color, cell shaded, or full shaded/watercolored

Last edited:
Hello!! I'd love to commission a cell shaded bust of my island representative!! I love your cartoony style!!!

Here are the references
https://imgur.com/a/OhKJxvS

is it ok if i ask what payment method you personally prefer? i'm ok with any except for hybrids which i don't have many of, and i also don't have a paypal

Last edited:
Hello!! I'd love to commission a cell shaded bust of my island representative!! I love your cartoony style!!!

Here are the references
https://imgur.com/a/OhKJxvS

is it ok if i ask what payment method you personally prefer? i'm ok with any except for hybrids which i don't have many of, and i also don't have a paypal

I prefer TBT a little over IGB!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also its movie night tonight so I'll get started on it tomorrow ~

your art is amazing!!

could i commission you to draw my lil island rep - https://toyhou.se/6478201.xara

i honestly have no clue abt shading but i’d love whichever option this artwork was done in - would 250tbt be a fair price? :>

Attachments

• E7B3B50A-66E9-45DF-8941-89502BF8BD94.jpeg
    E7B3B50A-66E9-45DF-8941-89502BF8BD94.jpeg
    512.4 KB · Views: 37
ahh i was gonna say the same thing ^^ i love this so much because of all the background details
here is my islander ref

its completely up to you how you draw her ofc but if you do it in that style, my islander has a nurse theme going, so bg objects can be like pills, syringes, medicine bottles, etc?

thanks for considering <3

please follow this link!
@meggtheegg thank you for commissioning!

your art is amazing!!

could i commission you to draw my lil island rep - https://toyhou.se/6478201.xara

i honestly have no clue abt shading but i’d love whichever option this artwork was done in - would 250tbt be a fair price? :>
aaa ty ~ that's a special watercolor shading! I can do it for you, but its kind of hit or miss so i can't promise it will look exactly like that lol! yes, 250 sounds good !

ahh i was gonna say the same thing ^^ i love this so much because of all the background details
here is my islander ref

its completely up to you how you draw her ofc but if you do it in that style, my islander has a nurse theme going, so bg objects can be like pills, syringes, medicine bottles, etc?

sounds good! you want the watercolor shading as well? :)

Last edited:
aaa ty ~ that's a special watercolor shading! I can do it for you, but its kind of hit or miss so i can't promise it will look exactly like that lol! yes, 250 sounds good !

thank you!! and it’s all good, i’m sure it’ll be amazing regardless :3

@faiiry , your commission is finished!

AB723562-70A7-4306-8BCB-2AF2D0464281.jpeg
lease let me know if anything needs to be changed!

here is my islander ref

My friend I Apologize, I literally finished this yesterday and totally forgot to post it here eue

6407FD3B-B37D-48BD-B696-9CE95490C1DC.jpeg

Thank you for commissioning @allainah!

please follow this link!
@meggtheegg thank you for commissioning!

oh my gosh hi i'm so sorry!! i love this it's seriously so so adorable thank you so much
how many tbt would you like when the system is back up?? <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back