• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Redd is making a killing tonight!

This is odd: when you turn in the 'Flash ticket', Redd says: "You got a Boom ticket!" Did anyone else notice this?

I got lucky and got the lovely phone first try, but I'm obsessed with getting ten boxed figurines, so...MOAR COOKIES!

I've gotten everything I wanted in less then 10 minutes. I got the phone, car, and two dolls just like I wanted! Even though I got the other items I don't care for them.

I got a ton of stuff, but most importantly I got 2 lovely phones lol, gave 1 away though, now the prices on lovely phones will go down significantly.

Ugh, I know, I've bought tons of tickets and I haven't gotten a single Lovely Phone or Boxed Figurine, both of which are wishlist items. C'mon...

I really wish they would have made the phone item the one from Wild World (or had both). That would have been cool.

Back