Redd is making a killing tonight!

I started the fireworks show with 17,840 bells. I'm walking away finally with 8,340 bells.
Gosh darn it, Redd...

He's made 60k from me. ;w; I've been trying all night to get a lovely phone and I have every other prize multiple times but still no phone, bah

I bought about 40-56 cookies (failed to count) and spent around 21k for 2 full sets, and about 9 other doubles to sell off/give away :) So many duds though.. lol

Last edited:
I have yet to give Redd my cash, but im walking in with 100k
I'll report back later with my lost money/prizes

I got a wiz, kaboom, sparkle, bang, and pop. How many more are there?

8 Items total :)

Miniature Car - Sparkle
Lovely Phone - Flash
Boxed Figurine - Bang
Love Tester - Pow
Ten Billion Barrel - Whiz
Ultra Hand - Crackle
Ultra Machine - Pop
Ultra Scope - Kaboom

@Swift, sadly it's just decoration. Ultra machine and lovelyphone have interaction though. (Lovely phone gives free fortunes!) The machine just throws a base ball.

Very informative post here; http://animalcrossingus.tumblr.com/post/57343093468/d00dguide64-fireworks

Last edited:
8 Items total :)

Miniature Car - Sparkle
Lovely Phone - Flash
Boxed Figurine - Bang
Love Tester - Pow
Ten Billion Barrel - Whiz
Ultra Hand - Crackle
Ultra Machine - Pop
Ultra Scope - Kaboom

Wish you didn't say what they were.. but thanks! just a few more to go..

I got a lovely phone on the first cookie I ever bought o.o but this was at a friend's town a few days ago

I got...the Lovely Phone/Flash and Ten Billion Barrel/Wiz so far...and two dudd tickets. My poor Animal Crossing wallet is suffering thanks to Redd!!!

I did it a couple times I got the lovely phone it tells me the the lucky item! it said it was Cute Accessory.

Back