• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

hi, sorry about the delay! i got distracted for a bit. but i'm ready when you are!

hi, sorry about the delay! i got distracted for a bit. but i'm ready when you are!

No worries! I'm open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, sorry for the delay! I'll add and open in 3 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, open, sorry for the delay! spot 9!

hi again! last time for a while, i swear, it's just that you're online at the moment and available. could i get lily for my town of hyacinth?

Would I be able to get Diana?
My time zone is EST and 930/10am is normally perfect for me or even after 6pm
I’m honestly flexible with time. I seriously appreciate that you’re still doing this
Tysm in advance TTuTT

Last edited:
hi again! last time for a while, i swear, it's just that you're online at the moment and available. could i get lily for my town of hyacinth?

Would I be able to get Diana?
My time zone is EST and 930/10am is normally perfect for me or even after 6pm
I’m honestly flexible with time. I seriously appreciate that you’re still doing this
Tysm in advance TTuTT

Hi guys, I'll be available tomorrow afternoon, I have to be up early so I'm unable to get anyone tonight.
see you then! :]

Hi guys, I'll be available tomorrow afternoon, I have to be up early so I'm unable to get anyone tonight.
see you then! :]

alright, see you then! i might be out shopping if the right circumstances line up, but i'm sure we can set up a time if that happens.

Hello! I'm terribly sorry for dropping off the planet! I've was very busy all for the last week and I wasn't able to get on.
I should be available all weekend! I hope you were able to get villagers from someone so you didn't have to wait.

will you be free today?

I’m available for the next half hour or so :lemon:

OK, it will be about 8 minutes. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, slight deviation, my phone (my only means of communication and internet access while dogsitting) was dyimg, i plugged it in and it says the charge port has moisture so it wont charge as a fail-safe, im remembered that my ds has internet, thats what im using.
so now my phone is dead until it dries out. i guess, i dont now how it got wet.
so wait times are going to be longer, since i have to open and close apps(?) on my ds to cycle and using btf on ds browers in unbelievably tedious, please bear with me! thank you for your patience. ill open for the next responder. sorry for the difficulties! :]

OK, it will be about 8 minutes. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, slight deviation, my phone (my only means of communication and internet access while dogsitting) was dyimg, i plugged it in and it says the charge port has moisture so it wont charge as a fail-safe, im remembered that my ds has internet, thats what im using.
so now my phone is dead until it dries out. i guess, i dont now how it got wet.
so wait times are going to be longer, since i have to open and close apps(?) on my ds to cycle and using btf on ds browers in unbelievably tedious, please bear with me! thank you for your patience. ill open for the next responder. sorry for the difficulties! :]

Forgot that you can go on browser on the 3ds and god bless you for still trying to help all of us. I could imagine how tedious this all is �� I seriously appreciate you

Forgot that you can go on browser on the 3ds and god bless you for still trying to help all of us. I could imagine how tedious this all is �� I seriously appreciate you
so did i, lol, im glad i remembered, you're very welcome. ill add you and open in 3 minutws, im not sure what spot shes in, i guess it will be a surprise. :] just come by once you see redbow. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

gosh, using the ds browser is making me nostalgic. i remember sitting in the car at home deoot for the nintendo zone and street pass hub.Enjoy Diana!

Hi, sorry to catch you in a bad pickle, and I, too, fondly remember the days of Nintendo zone and the once populous streetpass!! Now if I get the green light I get beyond excited. Whenever it is possible for you if I could possibly pick up the villager Plucky? I'm in desperate need of an Uchi villager in my town! Thank you for this wonderful service!!

so did i, lol, im glad i remembered, you're very welcome. ill add you and open in 3 minutws, im not sure what spot shes in, i guess it will be a surprise. :] just come by once you see redbow. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

gosh, using the ds browser is making me nostalgic. i remember sitting in the car at home deoot for the nintendo zone and street pass hub.Enjoy Diana!
Thank you so much I seriously appreciate it so much TTuTT

Back