• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

hello! could i get marina? i'm usually around from 12 pm to 2 am EST, give or take a couple hours.

hello! could i get felicity?

Hellooo, may I get Lolly and Marshal?:)

hi can I get lily? :)

hello! could i get marina? i'm usually around from 12 pm to 2 am EST, give or take a couple hours.

Hello! I'm terribly sorry for dropping off the planet! I've was very busy all for the last week and I wasn't able to get on.
I should be available all weekend! I hope you were able to get villagers from someone so you didn't have to wait.

Hello! I'm terribly sorry for dropping off the planet! I've was very busy all for the last week and I wasn't able to get on.
I should be available all weekend! I hope you were able to get villagers from someone so you didn't have to wait.

luckily i only asked today, so i didn't wait too long!

Hello Ably! If you are available, would I be able to adopt Celia from you? Thanks so much! :blush:

luckily i only asked today, so i didn't wait too long!

True, I can get Marina ready in about 8 minutes if you're available. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello Ably! If you are available, would I be able to adopt Celia from you? Thanks so much! :blush:

Sure! I can get her within 10 minutes, I just realized I have Marina in town already, so that shouldn't take too long. :]

True, I can get Marina ready in about 8 minutes if you're available. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I can get her within 10 minutes, I just realized I have Marina in town already, so that shouldn't take too long. :]

Awesome! You're the best! :blush: Let me know when you are ready!

thank you so much for marina! i know i literally just got a villager, but could i get zucker on my alternate town just to make sure that i get a villager i like when someone moves in? thank you!

Ok, open for Celia, spot 5, I believe you are added on my end from last time :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much for marina! i know i literally just got a villager, but could i get zucker on my alternate town just to make sure that i get a villager i like when someone moves in? thank you!

Sure, Just let me get Celia out and I'll work on Zucker. :]

Heh well someone was kind enough to give me Marshal today and I don't have enough space for Lolly so I'll just ask again when I have space:blush:

Ok, open for Celia, spot 5, I believe you are added on my end from last time :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, Just let me get Celia out and I'll work on Zucker. :]

Thanks so much again! :)

Back