• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

He's on his way

Edit: Oh my goodness he was panicking lol bless him

I'm sorry, I don't want you guys to panic. That's my job, lol. he did fine, :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, Open for Willow, spot 11 :]
@Tsukiko, do you prefer one or the other first?

Did the person pick up Wolfgang? If not ill go for him first. Oh yeah could i get Muffy too?

I'm sorry, I don't want you guys to panic. That's my job, lol. he did fine, :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, Open for Willow, spot 11 :]
@Tsukiko, do you prefer one or the other first?

Thank you so very much!! I'm sorry for being so quick and not saying anything, my 3DS is flashing red and I don't have my cord with me.

Hey ably! Is there any chance I can get Amelia from you tonight? No worries if you are busy! :)

Aloha, Ably,
If Muffy is still available? I would be interested in picking her up today? Currenty, I am +8 hours to you, so I will try to check back.
Mahalo.

Last edited:
Hello!
If you have any free time tonight, would you be willing to scan in a Sylvana for me? c:

Aloha, Ably,
If Muffy is still available? I would be interested in picking her up today? Currenty, I am +8 hours to you, so I will try to check back.
Mahalo.

Hello!
If you have any free time tonight, would you be willing to scan in a Sylvana for me? c:

If you have a moment to get my boyfriend Marshal, I would be extremely appreciative. ^^

I'm sorry for the late reply, ladies and gentlemen . I accidentally turned off the email auto sync on my phone so I didn't know anyone had posted until I received a like. I'm on and off until early afternoon (about5 hours) but I'll be back about 6 pm

No worries, thanks for the reply! What time zone are you in?
I’ll be back home around 2 pm for a bit, then again after 5. I’m in Pacific time

No worries, thanks for the reply! What time zone are you in?
I’ll be back home around 2 pm for a bit, then again after 5. I’m in Pacific time

I'm mountain standard time or Arizona mountain standard,. I'll be here.:]

Back