Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

He's on his way

Edit: Oh my goodness he was panicking lol bless him

I'm sorry, I don't want you guys to panic. That's my job, lol. he did fine, :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, Open for Willow, spot 11 :]
@Tsukiko, do you prefer one or the other first?

Did the person pick up Wolfgang? If not ill go for him first. Oh yeah could i get Muffy too?

I'm sorry, I don't want you guys to panic. That's my job, lol. he did fine, :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, Open for Willow, spot 11 :]
@Tsukiko, do you prefer one or the other first?

Thank you so very much!! I'm sorry for being so quick and not saying anything, my 3DS is flashing red and I don't have my cord with me.

Hey ably! Is there any chance I can get Amelia from you tonight? No worries if you are busy! :)

Aloha, Ably,
If Muffy is still available? I would be interested in picking her up today? Currenty, I am +8 hours to you, so I will try to check back.
Mahalo.

Last edited:
Hello!
If you have any free time tonight, would you be willing to scan in a Sylvana for me? c:

Aloha, Ably,
If Muffy is still available? I would be interested in picking her up today? Currenty, I am +8 hours to you, so I will try to check back.
Mahalo.

Hello!
If you have any free time tonight, would you be willing to scan in a Sylvana for me? c:

If you have a moment to get my boyfriend Marshal, I would be extremely appreciative. ^^

I'm sorry for the late reply, ladies and gentlemen . I accidentally turned off the email auto sync on my phone so I didn't know anyone had posted until I received a like. I'm on and off until early afternoon (about5 hours) but I'll be back about 6 pm

No worries, thanks for the reply! What time zone are you in?
I’ll be back home around 2 pm for a bit, then again after 5. I’m in Pacific time

No worries, thanks for the reply! What time zone are you in?
I’ll be back home around 2 pm for a bit, then again after 5. I’m in Pacific time

I'm mountain standard time or Arizona mountain standard,. I'll be here.:]

I'm online for an hour or so, let me know if you're online/free ^^

Back