• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hey, um... sorry for the trouble but... Peggy hasn’t exactly moved out yet... Im so sorry!! :( :( :(

I'm going to bed but my town will be open, if the gate times out, i'll be here tomorrow. ;]

Hello, thank you for giving away villagers. :) I'd like to get Merengue. I currently have 9 villagers in my town including one who wants to leave, so I have space. My time zone is utc+1, it is currently 3:41 pm. I hope the time gap is no problem. Greetings, Mali

Last edited:
Hello, thank you for giving away villagers. :) I'd like to get Hazel and Merengue. I currently have 9 villagers in my town including one who wants to leave, so I have space for both of them. My time zone is utc+1, it is currently 3:41 pm. I hope the time gap is no problem. Greetings, Mali

Hi. Do you have a preference for who you want first? I can have the ready for you with 12 minutes. :]

I've already got an offer for Hazel elsewhere, so I'd need Merengue first. I'm ready. :)

Sorry for being so quiet, I was talking to my brother. Enjoy Apollo!
Adding and opening for merengue in 2 minutes! Thank you for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open for merengue, spot 5. :]

Thank you very much! Your town is beautiful and the idea with the different spots amazing. 🤗

Thank you very much! Your town is beautiful and the idea with the different spots amazing. ��

Thanks! Only the top half is pretty the rest is filled with qrs and junk. I wanted to make it easy for people to navigate, hence the spots.
Enjoy Apollo!

Hello! May I get Zucker please? I don’t have WiFi for my 3DS at the moment, but I will around 7:00 p.m CST. I should also be available all weekend whenever you’re free! :>

Back