• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

No problem!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My likes/vm/pms for others seem to be acting up,

ah, hello again! i'm wondering if perhaps i may request another villager? i don't want to be annoying or anything so it's alright to decline haha

but! if it's alright, i would love to request kabuki :')
tysm! <3

ah, hello again! i'm wondering if perhaps i may request another villager? i don't want to be annoying or anything so it's alright to decline haha

but! if it's alright, i would love to request kabuki :')
tysm! <3

You're not! You can request as many as you want. I'll get him ready

hi! i'd absolutely love to adopt Poppy from you! i'm available now and for the rest of the night, and all day tomorrow. my fc is in my sidebar. thank you so much c:

hi! i'd absolutely love to adopt Poppy from you! i'm available now and for the rest of the night, and all day tomorrow. my fc is in my sidebar. thank you so much c:

Hi, I'll be here tomorrow, not sure on the hours though, it's my mom's day off which means either: A. the house will be deep cleaned or B. daytrip.
I will get to you though!

Hi, I'll be here tomorrow, not sure on the hours though, it's my mom's day off which means either: A. the house will be deep cleaned or B. daytrip.
I will get to you though!

sounds like a busy day. i'll be here whenever you are, no rush :)

Sorry I missed you. I will be home in about 3 hours. Could I get Ken in Fujimori and Lucky in Gracey? I promise that I will actually be online tonight since work got cancelled tomorrow.

Sorry I missed you. I will be home in about 3 hours. Could I get Ken in Fujimori and Lucky in Gracey? I promise that I will actually be online tonight since work got cancelled tomorrow.

I didn't realize that you haven't gotten your villagers yet, I will be sure to be on!

Back