• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 🎀 Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

I'm not sure how this works but would be possible note me down for Gayle? :)

K, so I’m home and available now! Lemme know who you want me to get first!
HI, sure, do you care who you get first?

I'm not sure how this works but would be possible note me down for Gayle? :)

OK, it just takes about 10 minutes to get her ready, then you come to my town, talk to her and if you have a spot open, she'll move to your town

HI, sure, do you care who you get first?

OK, it just takes about 10 minutes to get her ready, then you come to my town, talk to her and if you have a spot open, she'll move to your town

I can do that xD Just wasnt sure how cycling went. I'll be around for while ^^ could you lmk when shes in boxes please?

I can do that xD Just wasnt sure how cycling went. I'll be around for while ^^ could you lmk when shes in boxes please?

Cycling just means that I'm scanning villagers in and out, I think Kim is ahead of you, so I will let you know when she is ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m in Fujimori rn, so I guess I’ll get Ken first. :)

OK, I'll open. He's to the left, bottom row, all the way in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry,we had a powers urge, reopening

Cycling just means that I'm scanning villagers in and out, I think Kim is ahead of you, so I will let you know when she is ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK, I'll open. He's to the left, bottom row, all the way in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry,we had a powers urge, reopening

Mr. Resetti is fussing at me rn, lol. I’ll be over in a minute.

OK, Gayle is to the right, second down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lemme know when Lucky is ready!

Let me get Gayle picked up real quick, thank you for you patience. :]

Last edited:
I think me vying people doesn't work. Open for for lucky, he's all the way to the left

C0B9E572-DD5C-41B7-A7F1-EAD3761DF004.jpgHi I’m looking for Poppy and Kid Cat! I can come in and out for both! Please and thank you

0147 3657 6752

Last edited:
Back