• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Recommendation code for a digital copy of AC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an European as well.. If you happen to still have one, I'd love to have it.. :3

My little brother wants to start playing as well, but he doesn't have money to buy a copy at this point. September 23rd is his birthday and I would love to give him this code along with a 3DS :3

I truly hope I'm worthy enough to win this! I tried getting it too, but I don't own a 3DS XL.

I personally think Creame is the kindest user here on this thread. If I were you, I'd most definitely choose her as the winner. She's proven to be an extremely amazing friend, I'll always be there for her in times of need :3
It's up to you though, I hope you win, Creame ^_^

Edit: Wow thanks for the kind offer, Yumeria. That was so kind of you. I guess someone realized how amazing she is

Rubyy also deserves this, but she hasn't replied to the thread. She's another European friend I know that I highly recommend :3

Last edited:
Does someone have a Animal Crossing: New Leaf recommendation code?
I really need one of these , i also can give you my Friend code so we can become friends in the 3DS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can give you a 3ds club nintendo USA code if you want , and Nintendo DSi points.
I have a lot of it here

Seems like nobody is able to win this free copy xD
I have an XL myself, but it's American :3

Hopefully someone makes use of this free code

Hi ^___^ id love to have another copy to help people get their dreamies! i've been wanting to do it for ages :)
I live in Europe AND i have a 3DS XL registered within those dates ^__^
If you chose me i'd be very appreciative! <3

Hi there

Hi there, please may I have a copy of the code? only just registered my 3ds as I have had it over a year and not really got any games for it so thought I would have a nose around. Plus I love Animal Crossing! (And it's almost my bday) :)

Hi to everyone who has answered- I have now chosen someone to gift the code to, sorry to disappoint everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back