• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Recommendation code for a digital copy of AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summ3rain

Mochi of QT Isle
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Fair Pinwheel
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (177) +
This is only relevant for players in EUR I'm afraid.

I have a recommendation code for a digital copy of AC:NL as part of Nintendo's friend promotion. I think the criteria is that you have to be in the EUR and have a 3DS XL registered between certain dates - the full instructions are here http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns/Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-Welcome-a-Friend-Promotion/How-To-Claim/How-To-Claim-789514.html

Please check to make sure that you are eligible.

I'm not sure how many people will reply to this, so just in case it's really popular, maybe leave a few lines as to why you want another copy for my consideration?

I won't ask for anything in return.. but then again I won't refuse a nice tip lol.

This has to be the nicest giveaway across the entire forum o_0
I wish I lived in Europe, I'd give you the world for this. You should choose wisely for this, and not too soon

I wish I lived in Europe, I'd give you the world for this. You should choose wisely for this, and not too soon

^
I live in the UK but i really like to see this go to someone who deserves this

I'm inspired by generous people such as yourself Matt! It's about time I give back to the community :) The game has to be claimed by 7th Oct so I think I may give it till the end of the month.

I'm inspired by generous people such as yourself Matt! It's about time I give back to the community :) The game has to be claimed by 7th Oct so I think I may give it till the end of the month.

Haha you flatter me ^_^
Anyone can be like me, by just being kind. It doesn't always have to be about giving, like I do xP
I'm glad someone remembers me as a generous person. I want that to become known. Everything I do is to bring happiness to someone.

Whoever the winner is, will be amazingly happy! I already feel happy for that person xD
Thanks so much for offering this :3

that make me remember that I have one too....and that I have no use for it either

I'm interested and that would be awesome D: Just have to check if it works for me - but what I see on the german Nintendo page it should. I would love you forever :3

I add the game in june... So it have to be there. But I don't find this code - but it should be there v.v

Gosh just don't find this "Empfehlungscode" on the website. Confusing as hell ^.^

Last edited:
Blegh.. I'd like this, but I already have a digital copy of ACNL. Good luck to the winner!

I'm an European as well.. If you happen to still have one, I'd love to have it.. :3

My little brother wants to start playing as well, but he doesn't have money to buy a copy at this point. September 23rd is his birthday and I would love to give him this code along with a 3DS :3

I truly hope I'm worthy enough to win this! I tried getting it too, but I don't own a 3DS XL.

Last edited:
It's so hard to find someone eligable because of all the terms :(
I hope someone can claim yours! I just put my code on Tumblr and left it at that haha

Personnaly, I also got one and i wanted to give it to my sis' but the thing is we don't have a 3ds Xl T_T
Urrrrrg-

i found mine and gave it to Creame

at least it will be use to make someone happy ^^

edit : Creame who just pm me back after realise that she is gonna neeed a 3ds xL to use it

wich mean that if someone want a code I still got mine too to give away

Last edited:
I have heard that when you register your DS - put in XL even though it isn't... and it may still work. Not sure how true, but worth a try!

I'd be willing to test that, but I think I'd need a new 3DS, even then I'd use it as a Cycling town to help people get their dreamies.

Well, I haven't registered my Copy of Animal Crossing on my Club Nintendo Account and I think it's expired...or I think I've just lost the code to it xP

i checked nintendo.fr

it's wite like 5 times that you need a 3ds xl to make it work, and i checked quickly if I could find a way around but it look like there is no other way

you have to register a 3ds xl and the promotional code before october 7th 11.59 PM

Then count me out, I just have a regular Black 3DS.

Though, I will most likely get my Brothers 3DS XL when he buys a 2DS (Yes, He LIKES the design ._.)

I alreadly have a copy but I'd like to reset for my friends dreamies but I'd rather someone else who doesn't have the copy have it ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back