• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Really Quick 10 tbt sketches

Maybe him?

Thanks for considering ^^

Here you go and thank you for the order!!! <3
RIlSGyt.png

Hi, guys. I've been away for a while so I'll continue the drawings tomorrow. Thank you so much for the interest, like, you all are too good to me. ;;v;; Thanks to you guys I can afford a few more items, haha. I'll do the rest tomorrow like at around 7 p.m. EST-ish. Good night <3

Just wanted to say your sketches are so lovely! Do you have a waitlist? ;v;

aaaa aadorable, you defo didn't butcher her!! ; 7 ; <333 sent the tbt !

Soo cute! ^-^

Can you maybe do her and him?
She is serious, studious, and kind and he is grumpy and perpetually tired. I will gladly pay the 20 TBT!

~Thank you for considering! <3

Last edited:
If you could draw me (for a twitter pic), that would be great! c: Love your art style! (P.S. Part my hair to the right, if that's okay)

Hi, all! You've all been accepted and I will try to get to as many as I can today in between trades and some real life stuff. Thank you~ ovo)/

Omg these are so cute please consider both her and her please??

Here are yours~
mTIabKU.png

50xA2U2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh these are perfect lil sketches

The hair is a lil shorter and messier. Oops. Ima give you a tip since 1) adjustments and 2) bootiful urt

Sorry if I butchered again!! ;;A;;
sXE7HQO.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you could draw Korra that would be so lovely for 10tbt! ^o^

Korra is such a pretty Avatar like by far the best looking one
C1yPFno.png

Here are yours~
mTIabKU.png

50xA2U2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if I butchered again!! ;;A;;
sXE7HQO.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Korra is such a pretty Avatar like by far the best looking one
C1yPFno.png

Ahh!!! No you didn't butcher it my honey is beautiful. Thank you so much!

Back