• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Selling] Kirby Sketches (10 / 25 TBT)

Mars Adept

Defense is the best offense!
Bells
Switch
8301-8235-7817
Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Plum Blossom
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Fortune Cookie
Blue Holiday Candle
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Red Holiday Candle
Quirky Doll
Feedback
99.5% (196) +
I’ve had interest in starting a museum shop in the past but I’ve never been able to maintain a consistent art style, so instead I’m going to be selling Kirby sketches.

Here’s how it’ll work. If you wish to buy a sketch of a Kirby, fill out the form in the spoiler below. Please be specific otherwise I’ll fill in the details myself. I will then create a full color Kirby sketch using pencils.

A normal Kirby will cost 10 TBT. A Kirby with a copy ability will take more time and costs 25 TBT. Payment will occur after I finish your drawing.

Lastly, here are examples of what you will get. Details may vary slightly from drawing to drawing, but generally it should look similar to this.

1637C20C-DFE3-43AF-B827-08170D2AF7B5.jpeg

6E7FC912-AD16-4156-B25E-CD14F6D37DFB.jpeg

Color: (Both body and feet)
Ability: (Be specific. Some abilities have similar names to eachother, some abilities have had more than one design over the years, etc., so make sure to clarify to avoid confusion. If you just want a normal Kirby, leave this blank.)
Other Details: (Pose, Expression, Ability Attack, etc..)

References are appreciated!

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

yooo its my boy :lemon:

Color: Body - Yellow, Feet - Light Blue
Ability: Cook Kirby
Other Details: looking like he's ready to chef it up, with a frying pan in his hand. you can pick whatever expression and pose you think looks best!

just incase you need a ref, here's this:
1663044581468.png

thank you! 😊

Hi @Kirbyz, are you excited for the new Kirby game that was revealed today? Anyways, your request is finished! Pay when you’re ready.

View attachment 460222
that looks amazing, thank you so much!! i love the food flying in the air haha. sent the tbt your way! 😊💛

and yes, im so excited!! return to dreamland is one of my favourite kirby games, so seeing a new deluxe version for the switch was so exciting! i loved that they pretty much maintained the art style of it but improved the quality, the nostalgia is for real and i cant wait! 🤩😱

These are marvelous! I love the more vintage kirby look you've got going on. I'd love to order one.

Color: Cherry color palette from the game kirby & the amazing mirror. So pink body and green feet/cheeks. The only reference image I found of it was this pixel.
Ability: Beam kirby!
Other Details: If possible I'd like one that's sleeping!

omg these are soo cute!! I LOVE KIRBY!! I have never played a Kirby game but I always wanted to try Rainbow Curse since I was little! (I should get that lol) edit: I bought the kirby dream buffet game and its so cuteeee

Color: (Both body and feet) A nice light green! Darker for the feet! This photo has the correct color scheme!
Ability: I would like a kirby that is holding a strawberry cupcake!
Other Details: I want him to be close to eating the cupcake, with his eyes closed!
Thank you! If I missed anything tell me!
1668642989802.png

Last edited:
Hi @Mr_Keroppi. I’m sorry it took so long, but your order is here! You didn’t actually request an ability so you only have to pay 10 TBT. I personally don’t think the drawing looks very good, so if you’re unsatisfied with what you got and only pay partially or not at all, that’s fine by me. Have a great day!

38FD5574-484B-4F09-92CF-2E9C50662622.jpeg

color: normal kirby color (pink w/ red feet)
ability: sleepy kirby
other details: can you have him sleeping on a star ty!

1669525398406.png

Hi @gigii! Your order is here! It took me a while to get to it, but I think the wait was worth it as I really like how it turned out. Pay 25 TBT when you’re ready. Have a great holiday!
633590CA-550B-4890-A469-592CF3695286.jpeg

Back