• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rate the song above you!

6.5/10

(warning that this video has flashing images + realistic drawings of insects and skulls, in case any of that stuff bothers someone)

Last edited:
4/10 it's okay but i'm not into music like that.

I saw a Dark Side of the Moon video up there and figured I'd place my favorite song on that album here.

8.5/10 That sax!:cool:

Shame I didn't get to answer that Baroness one though, it was also awesome!

Anyways..

7.5-8/10 One of their best albums!

10/10 best shopping music ever

This music was the main reason why I got on the weather channel on the Wii, and when it was discontinued I was really sad, but happy to know that someone put this awesome music on yt~

7/10 Pretty good!

Prime had some swell tunes.

4/10 Pretty good for being minimalist.

8.5/10 I can see myself listening to this quite a bit, wow!! Super invigorating.

(Warning that the music video I'm linking has some visuals of smoking and, probably obvious by the song title, alcohol)

Song is 3/10 cause the music is okay but the vocals and lyrics are very strange
Video however is 10/10 cause it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while

This has been my favorite Animusic song since I first discovered them in 2013. This is also what inspired me to do computer animation!

Gotta listen to the whole song to truly experience it...

Back