• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rarest Crazy Redd Piece?

ShadowDire

Pepe Fanatic
Bells
So this thread I'm just wondering what is the rarest Crazy Redd art piece was for you. As in, which authentic painting or sculpture was it the most difficult for you to find and purchase?

Right now I'm having the hardest to find and authentic Serene Painting. I have NOT found any kind of authentic one while playing for almost a year.

So this thread I'm just wondering what is the rarest Crazy Redd art piece was for you. As in, which authentic painting or sculpture was it the most difficult for you to find and purchase?

Right now I'm having the hardest to find and authentic Serene Painting. I have NOT found any kind of authentic one while playing for almost a year.
Mine was one of the statues, probably either David, or the discus thrower. I don't believe your dudes ever sell you the statues, just the paintings.

I have never found a genuine Motherly Statue, despite playing for over 5 years now. I check Redd's shop fairly often as well.

We were speculating in another thread that Redd's shop may have item groups, similar to how regular items work. Basically, each town will be assigned 1 out of 3 groups (I think) and items within that group will show up much more often in your town. Items from other groups are still possible, but they are much rarer. I don't know whether this applies to Redd, but there seems to be a good chance.

An Original Motherly Statue. For a whole year the fake or original never showed up in his shop. Also for collecting purposes just because it looked funny... I wanted a Fake Scary Painting for the longest time but he'd only ever sell the real ones.

In my first town I had the worse luck finding the real Mona Lisa painting (I beleive it's called the famous painting in game) that it was the last item I needed to donate to my museum to fully complete it.

Now I have the worse luck finding the real Nike statue (the one with wings). And what's worse is that I want 2 more of them to decorate my moon temple with. In 3 towns, and all Redd sells is the fake one, and I am too stubborn to settle for dragon wings.

For me, it's the genuine Moving Painting. I've been playing for over a year now and never missed a day, but I have only seen the fake version a few times and the real version never. It's the last thing I need to complete my museum, too.

But my husband has a town now and I'm about to start a second town soon, so I'm hoping with the added opportunities, I'll find it soon. :lemon:

Main Town- It took forever to get the Basic Painting. Guest Town was the Fine Painting.

Right now 5 towns need the Gallant, Scary and Beauty.

Mine was one of the statues, probably either David, or the discus thrower. I don't believe your dudes ever sell you the statues, just the paintings.

I agree - I?ve never been offered a sculpture, only paintings.

So...maybe the sculptures are a bit more rare only because of availability?

For myself, I would say the jolly painting continues to elude one of my mayors. Always the carrot top nose lol :)

Out of all the pieces of artwork I had to collect, I found Perfect Painting to be the absolute rarest (even though it is apparently common)! xD I had to buy it from someone on TBT to complete the art section of my museum so I definitely would suggest that route to anyone who can't seem to find the very last piece they need (I'm getting so close to finishing my museum 100%). ;)

Back