• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

random freebies hell yeah

OMG me please c:

HNI_0012_2.JPG

and its always when i want to draw the most like AUGH
i wanna at least do one so im not a huge butt

no no don't even fret!!! everyone totally understands that we all have things to do outside of the forum! sleeeeeep. or like, study, or whatever (blegh). do whatever keeps you goin! (also drink lots of water okie) (-3-)~<3 its okkkkk if you dont do another keep yourself happy and healthyyyy

dont drink so much water that your pee turns clear i hear thats bad ok

Oh Virals :) If you are feeling creative..... I have thought up my very first OC, BUT She isn't all put together yet. I've started drawing/sketching her and her clothes but I SUCK at digital art so I've only sketched parts of her by hand. Here are some of my refs that I am using to make her if you feel like giving her a chance!

O1JfrqI.png

Don't feel pressured to draw her, but I'd luv u forever if you did!

OH, DUH, she's an owl girl. Am deciding on her name still.

Last edited:
Eeep, just wanted to say take your time D; I'm sure no one wants you to rush ^^ btw, how was your day??

If you're still taking them, I'd love my mayor! No rush at all.

VIp21Sm.jpg

x3uDvWc.jpg

FHPcnWI.jpg

svCIDgl.jpg

yeah im still doin stuff~ its been a pretty bad day today so im just taking a break ; v;

yeah im still doin stuff~ its been a pretty bad day today so im just taking a break ; v;

i'm doing the same, takin' a break from commissions to cuddle with my qt pie hehe c: take all the time you need, lovely <33

so pretty and is your pixel shop open for request?
might as well
updatedmayorreference.png

i'm doing the same, takin' a break from commissions to cuddle with my qt pie hehe c: take all the time you need, lovely <33
ahhh i wish i could cuddle with my qt ; -;
so pretty and is your pixel shop open for request?
might as well
updatedmayorreference.png
do u mean from my shop? nahhh im done with those bases, but if you still rly want to buy one you can PM meee.

do u mean from my shop? nahhh im done with those bases, but if you still rly want to buy one you can PM meee.
oh was wondering. are you going to a new base or something else entirely?

oh was wondering. are you going to a new base or something else entirely?
when i make a new shop ill probably have few slots for new bases and the weird chibi things ive done in this thread once i figure out a style that doesnt look like garbage and maybe 1 or 2 slots for the mini towns.

when i make a new shop ill probably have few slots for new bases and the weird chibi things ive done in this thread once i figure out a style that doesnt look like garbage and maybe 1 or 2 slots for the mini towns.
Cool and your pixel mini towns are the best by the way. are houses to be included in those pixel towns?

Last edited:
Back