• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Racer Outfit, Minimalist Set Items, Amiibo Items

Peteriscoo69

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello Bell Tree!

Here is the full wishlist of items I'm looking for.

I can pay 10k for each orderable item and 99k for each unorderable item.

I also have a tradelist with some various unorderables, wallpaper/carpets, DLC, and art.

Feel free to make an offer.

Thanks! :)

I can order all of the orderable items on your wishlist. If you don't mind waiting for them to arrive in the mail, you can have them for free.

Hey that would be excellent!! I don't mind at all. Do you have a ball park time when you'd be available for trade?

Let me know and I'll make sure I'm available :)

Sure thing. I'll add you now and hop on in a after a while.

Shoot me a message if plans change.

Thanks again!

I can get you the Blueprints, Luxury Car, Tool Stand, and Wall-mounted TV and could I get your Sloppy Chair and Sloopy Lamp?

Thanks ZagZig, I'll make that trade. I've added you. Let me know when you're ready and I'll open my gates.

I have the orderable items ready to give you now. Are you available for me to drop them off?

I have minamalist~ottoman, chair, and vanity for you sloppy chair and lamp and 10,000 IGB

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please vm me if you want to trade that^^

Back