• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying items from my wishlist <3

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
hi, tokki! long time no see! i hope you’ve been doing okay! 💜 i think i can help you out with a few of these items if you still need them. ^~^

i have enough star frags to craft 72 pink/white star clocks, 43 purple/white/blue nova lights, or a combo of both, for 2 tbt each.

i can craft up to 15 cherry jams (1 tbt each), 226 decoy ducks, 90 white birdbaths and 91 white iron garden benches (2 tbt each) as well. let me know if you’re interested!

hi, tokki! long time no see! i hope you’ve been doing okay! 💜 i think i can help you out with a few of these items if you still need them. ^~^

i have enough star frags to craft 72 pink/white star clocks, 43 purple/white/blue nova lights, or a combo of both, for 2 tbt each.

i can craft up to 15 cherry jams (1 tbt each), 226 decoy ducks, 90 white birdbaths and 91 white iron garden benches (2 tbt each) as well. let me know if you’re interested!
xara to the rescue!! thank you so much, haha <3 i’ve been okay, hru?
i would like:
-15 white star clocks
-15 pink star clocks
-15 white nova lights
-15 blue nova lights
-15 purple nova lights
-5 cherry jams
-10 white birdbaths
-40 white iron garden benches
-10 decoy ducks
all for 200 tbt i believe? i may be wrong

xara to the rescue!! thank you so much, haha <3 i’ve been okay, hru?
i would like:
-15 white star clocks
-15 pink star clocks
-15 white nova lights
-15 blue nova lights
-15 purple nova lights
-5 cherry jams
-10 white birdbaths
-40 white iron garden benches
-10 decoy ducks
all for 200 tbt i believe? i may be wrong
i’ve been okay, too! life’s been pretty hectic, but i’m hanging in there haha. thanks for asking! 💜

i believe the total actually comes to 275 tbt, but i may have miscalculated somewhere lol. i’ll post the pricing breakdown below:

30 star clocks (2 tbt each) = 60 tbt
45 nova lights (2 tbt each) = 90 tbt
5 cherry jams (1 tbt each) = 5 tbt
10 birdbaths (2 tbt each) = 20 tbt
40 iron garden benches (2 tbt each) = 80 tbt
10 decoy ducks (2 tbt each) = 20 tbt
= 275

let me know if that sounds okay! i’ll be free for the next hour if you happen to still be around, otherwise i’ll be free again later this afternoon/evening and the rest of the week! ^~^

i’ve been okay, too! life’s been pretty hectic, but i’m hanging in there haha. thanks for asking! 💜

i believe the total actually comes to 275 tbt, but i may have miscalculated somewhere lol. i’ll post the pricing breakdown below:

30 star clocks (2 tbt each) = 60 tbt
45 nova lights (2 tbt each) = 90 tbt
5 cherry jams (1 tbt each) = 5 tbt
10 birdbaths (2 tbt each) = 20 tbt
40 iron garden benches (2 tbt each) = 80 tbt
10 decoy ducks (2 tbt each) = 20 tbt
= 275

let me know if that sounds okay! i’ll be free for the next hour if you happen to still be around, otherwise i’ll be free again later this afternoon/evening and the rest of the week! ^~^
my bad, lol. thats perfect! i’m free now, just dm me whenever :3

Back