• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

R.I.P. Team Fruit

HI!

BTW I keep checking Team Fruit on my mobile and I only get to see the most recent page- it won't let me choose any other page on this thread. Weird.

Go Team Fruit!

Ahhh I don't want to go into the rotten rank. >.<

I'm here! I'm posting! Hi! XD

LOL well quite a few people are
(I procrastinated doing it... I'm doing it now sorta)

hi how is everyone!!

Hi!! c: I'm good! How about you??

HI!

BTW I keep checking Team Fruit on my mobile and I only get to see the most recent page- it won't let me choose any other page on this thread. Weird.

Go Team Fruit!

o.0 I know mobile acts up a lot on TBT so maybe refresh it? Weird...

HI!

Go Team Fruit!

Yeah the mobile site is like that. For me it often only lets me see the front page. It can be frustrating. :/

Yeah the mobile site is like that. For me it often only lets me see the front page. It can be frustrating. :/

I'm so glad I don't have a mobile to check this on xD
But if you try looking on TBT with the 3DS internet browser, omg it's horrible

Can I be a cherry now please? I have a cherry collectible. :)

o: Yes!! :D Congrats on the cherry! ^-^

May I be a pear member? :33 wait nvm i thought i had it :/

xD It's okay! There are pears in the shop and also TBT Marketplace if you want to buy one c:

I'm so glad I don't have a mobile to check this on xD
But if you try looking on TBT with the 3DS internet browser, omg it's horrible

o: Yes!! :D Congrats on the cherry! ^-^

xD It's okay! There are pears in the shop and also TBT Marketplace if you want to buy one c:

Thanks! :D
Oh, I don't think I even want to look at TBT with the 3DS Internet Browser. >.<

Thanks! :D
Oh, I don't think I even want to look at TBT with the 3DS Internet Browser. >.<

LMAO trust me it's horrible
The collectibles/profiles and any pictures are always random and change xD it's sometimes hilarious

>> I don't want to update the roster and have like almost all of the members on the rotten rank.... I feel kinda tempted to remove it, what do you think?

LMAO trust me it's horrible
The collectibles/profiles and any pictures are always random and change xD it's sometimes hilarious

>> I don't want to update the roster and have like almost all of the members on the rotten rank.... I feel kinda tempted to remove it, what do you think?

Yeah, maybe you should remove it. People are busy with school and stuff and it can be difficult to find time to come on. I mean it's a great way to encourage activity but I wouldn't want to come on after like midterm week or something and find that I've been made a rotten fruit. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe like you could make some sort of reward for active members instead? I don't know. XD

hii. i noticed i am not active here so hayy

Hi!!! :D Glad to see people participating in the conversation~

Yeah, maybe you should remove it. People are busy with school and stuff and it can be difficult to find time to come on. I mean it's a great way to encourage activity but I wouldn't want to come on after like midterm week or something and find that I've been made a rotten fruit. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe like you could make some sort of reward for active members instead? I don't know. XD

o: Ahhh yes that's a good idea! I think I'm gonna add the quest/pps system like in Team Popsicle, so the more you post (non spam posts) and participate, the more rewards you get! Plus, it might be a good way to spread the fruit from the giveaway, since I don't think I'm gonna get much more activity in that.

Hi!!! :D Glad to see people participating in the conversation~

o: Ahhh yes that's a good idea! I think I'm gonna add the quest/pps system like in Team Popsicle, so the more you post (non spam posts) and participate, the more rewards you get! Plus, it might be a good way to spread the fruit from the giveaway, since I don't think I'm gonna get much more activity in that.

Sounds like a great idea! :)

The quests sound interesting! I wasn't sure what it was since I've never done the art games quests or gone into the popsicle thread, but it looks fun. I think it'll take me awhile to get 100 posts though ;--; I think this'll be my 10th in this thread... haha

The quests sound interesting! I wasn't sure what it was since I've never done the art games quests or gone into the popsicle thread, but it looks fun. I think it'll take me awhile to get 100 posts though ;--; I think this'll be my 10th in this thread... haha

xD I tried making them similar to the Team Popsicle's but also make them different. I'm updating OP with the total ƒ right now c:

Back