R.I.P. Team Fruit

You can give her suggestions, and make your own post saying you will take stock donations. Also say that you take tips. You also tell Dawnpiplup the amount of the stock that you own so she can update it. Half of the profit you make by the end of each week goes to me so I can split that between me and Pokedude729. You guys split your half. We're also recruiting a delivery team of 5 people for you guys!

You can give her suggestions, and make your own post saying you will take stock donations. Also say that you take tips. You also tell Dawnpiplup the amount of the stock that you own so she can update it. Half of the profit you make by the end of each week goes to me so I can split that between me and Pokedude729. You guys split your half. We're also recruiting a delivery team of 5 people for you guys!

That sounds great! :D I'll attempt to make a post now xD
Also, if you want I can connect it with a link that you can add to the OP so it's easier to get to? ^-^

You actually comment it on the Team Pok?mon Official Thread right after Dawnpiplup posts the shop on it so subscribe to the Team Pok?mon thread if u haven't already.

I subscribed!

And if you guys plan on maybe giving away some shinies as part of a giveaway, lmk! I can chain-fish for any water-type shiny you guys might want, or add them to the shop to sell! ^-^

OOOH! I was about to start a giveaway! I will contact the Co-Founder right away. Please do post the giveaway. If it successful enough, you may sell them at the shop!

Alrighty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have an art contest so on 9/03/15 8pm EST, members have a chance at getting 10-30 free entries for your giveaway. So it's more exciting.

i don't want to be rotten fruit!!!

Side note: I've always wished that "rotten fruit" in AC would look rotten. And have worms crawling in them. It would be so cool in horror towns.

Has no one entered the giveaway yet? O: I vote for orange. I can't eat pears in real life ;--; Plus I like the citrus-y smells.

Alrighty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have an art contest so on 9/03/15 8pm EST, members have a chance at getting 10-30 free entries for your giveaway. So it's more exciting.

Sounds great! :D
I might make a trashy art entry later this weekend (maybe...)

i don't want to be rotten fruit!!!

Side note: I've always wished that "rotten fruit" in AC would look rotten. And have worms crawling in them. It would be so cool in horror towns.

XD Then post and chat with people on here! Or the rotten fruit will come to haunt you ;D~
And I definitely agree! I don't get why rotten fruit looks so.... delicious and perfect. They could at least use a rotten turnip sprite or something else idk

I wanna join

c: You need at least 1 fruit collectible to join! If you want, you can donate and participate in the giveaway, and if you win, you'll become a member! ^-^

Has no one entered the giveaway yet? O: I vote for orange. I can't eat pears in real life ;--; Plus I like the citrus-y smells.

Nope. You're the first entry LOL
c: Thank you for the 1 TBT (the 899 was bothering me too tbh)

Psst you should vote for orange too to have a chance to win a collectible you don't have yet (◡‿◡✿)

Anyone can vote, even non-members! Just make sure you donate before you vote or it won't count if you aren't~ (you still gotta donate anyways if you're a member and have a cherry/peach/apple)

Excuse my ignorance, but how do I vote ;-;

Say which you want to vote for LOL it's that simple!
You're a member and have no cherry/peach/apple so donation is not necessary~

Can i join? I have acess to all FIVE fruits. But only three perfect types.

o: Ahhh I'm sorry! The fruits I refer to in OP are fruit collectibles, not the in-game fruits. I appreciate your enthusiasm though!!!

Thank you Dilute for helping with the link :)

ahh i feel bad that i don't post as much on here!! when i come online i usually only talk in team popsicle o.o
sorry!! i'll try and talk here more c: anywayss i'll join the giveaway tonight since i have to go get ready rn.

ahh i feel bad that i don't post as much on here!! when i come online i usually only talk in team popsicle o.o
sorry!! i'll try and talk here more c: anywayss i'll join the giveaway tonight since i have to go get ready rn.

XD It's okay! o: Team Popsicle is more popular than Team Fruit by a lot, so I never expected anyone to join or participate and chat much
Tbh I'm shocked how much people like Team Fruit~

Back