• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Quiz: Which animal crossing female personality are you?

It looks like no one has gotten Snooty yet... are the answers too obvious?

I got Uchi!
Also, I didn't think the answers were that obvious - don't worry about it!

I got Normal~ I could see it going many different ways, though. The cranky type villagers end up being some of my favorites, because even though they can be rude at first, they open up to you quickly and become very warm and comforting! The quiz was fun, thank you very much for sharing!

I got normal! I think that is fairly accurate apart from having slight OCD, I like things being tidy and in their place, but I'm not a huge fan of cleaning. :p

I got Normal, which is my favorite villager type. But I get along great with Cranky. So that was the only part that was off. Other than that, spot on. Good job.

Snooty! Totally fits me. No wonder they are my favorite and I like crankies so much. Uchi close second but they aren't my personality match. Love it. Great quiz.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like no one has gotten Snooty yet... are the answers too obvious?
Lol I got snooty. I chose the answers that suited me. Some of the answers are a little obvious but most aren't. It was dead-on.

Last edited:
I got normal since fitting for me except the part with ocd
I don't have that much except in baking

Normal personality! I find it TOTALLY suits me. And yea my relationship with Snooty and Cranky people are strained.

I got normal but I don't feel like it's correct, whoops. I think I'm more lazy or cranky.

I'm not a chick, but I did it anyway. Lol.

Turns out I'm Big Sister material. Cool.

I'm probably an uchi I guess. It's the one that would most resemble me, bit of a tomboy when I was younger, bit of a no nonsense attitude now. As much as I would have loved to think of myself as one of the sweet normals....it's just not to be ;)

Back