• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Quick Question

Vanillaton

Bells
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
If you have your own clothes set up in Abel's how are you able to make clothes specifically for one part e.g the sleeves, main part etc. On pictures such as this one here

Even though it's not very clear, If you enlarge the photo labelled 1, at the bottom of the design of the pattern it shows which part you would like to design however it doesn't come up for me

i dont??? understand???
are you asking how to design the sleeves and back?
at the bottom of the lower screen is a button of an orange shirt. tap it and itll show you the four parts (front, back, left and right sleeves) and you tap the one you want and then youll be able to design that part.

i dont??? understand???
are you asking how to design the sleeves and back?
at the bottom of the lower screen is a button of an orange shirt. tap it and itll show you the four parts (front, back, left and right sleeves) and you tap the one you want and then youll be able to design that part.

That's what I mean, I don't have the button on the lower screen

That's what I mean, I don't have the button on the lower screen

Are you sure you're making a Pro design? I'm sorry if that sounds at all patronising, but if the button isn't there, it sounds like you might just be editing a regular design.

Back