• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Question!!!

jiny

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
Team 4
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Hi!! I recently got T&T emporium, and Gracie is having a stupid sale. I wanna buy stuff on sale from her but every time I go, THEY'RE SOLD OUT. How do I stop this? Help!

Spring (February 25 - May 31) - Princess Series
Summer (June 1 - August 31) - Gracie's Series
Autumn (September 1 - November 30) - Sweets Series
Winter (December 1 - February 24) - Gorgeous Series

There is a sale at the end of every season. They are as follows:

Starts the 15th of the last month with 20% off.
Starts the 21st of the last month with 30% off.
Starts the 26th of the last month with 50% off.

Hope this sort of helps. If you need me to explain it, I will c:

Yes but, she's having a sale, yes? But half of the stuff there in her store is sold out! Why does this happen?

It's totally normal. There's certain items you can buy only during her sale period.. Like card series, wedding cake, petal parasol, etc. Just check every day. Some might have sold out sign but some will be in stock. c:

Usually, the left side of the room contains the seasonal items (Princess, Sweets, Gorgeous, Gracie series) whereas the right side of the room contain the items that are only in stock during the sales (wedding cake, Card series, etc...). If you've been TTing, the left side of the room will be completely sold out and only the exclusive sale items on the right will be in stock.

But yes, the "sold out" signs are completely normal.

I tried going in early, and that didn't fix anything. So yeah, there's nothin' we can do about it.

It's a nice, yet slightly annoying touch that the creators added. Just like in real life, when there's a sale, stuff gets sold out. There's no way to prevent it, sadly.

Back