Question: what was your first AC?

Wild World! My cousin recommended it to me, and so I asked for it for my own DS. I sunk so many hours into that game.. it's a shame that I lost the cartridge.

I even managed to get the glitch where, if I remember correctly, anything dug up gives you bells? I just remember having someone visit my town and give it to me, then suddenly becoming very rich. I also remember not really playing the game 'well'. I just liked to fish, catch bugs, and run around.

Animal crossing wild world. however, I don't remember much of it, so I would say new leaf would be my first entry into the game, since I played more of it and remember more of it too.

NL was my first AC, and I went back to play WW afterwards. However, I don't remember much from WW so I tend to say that NL was the only other AC game I've played :)

Wild World, haha.

I wasn't allowed to play video games until around middle school, when a family friend was letting go of an old DS. We had one of those R3 cards to load games onto, so I played on that.

Wild World! I was in love with the whistle *clap clap* sound. That game was so fun to me as a kid.

Animal Crossing for Gamecube. It was my childhood and the game that stuck with me most. I wish they would remaster that game for the switch ; __ ;

Back