• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question: what was your first AC?

Wild World! My cousin recommended it to me, and so I asked for it for my own DS. I sunk so many hours into that game.. it's a shame that I lost the cartridge.

I even managed to get the glitch where, if I remember correctly, anything dug up gives you bells? I just remember having someone visit my town and give it to me, then suddenly becoming very rich. I also remember not really playing the game 'well'. I just liked to fish, catch bugs, and run around.

Mine was ACCF, I was really young but I still have such fond memories of that game

Animal crossing wild world. however, I don't remember much of it, so I would say new leaf would be my first entry into the game, since I played more of it and remember more of it too.

NL was my first AC, and I went back to play WW afterwards. However, I don't remember much from WW so I tend to say that NL was the only other AC game I've played :)

Wild World, haha.

I wasn't allowed to play video games until around middle school, when a family friend was letting go of an old DS. We had one of those R3 cards to load games onto, so I played on that.

Wild World! I was in love with the whistle *clap clap* sound. That game was so fun to me as a kid.

Animal Crossing for Gamecube. It was my childhood and the game that stuck with me most. I wish they would remaster that game for the switch ; __ ;

I got New Leaf as a birthday present when I was younger but I have no idea where it is now lol

Back