Question: what was your first AC?

Animal crossing on Gamecube, I remember trading Metal gear twin snakes for it.
It was one of my better deals :)

My first AC was on the Gamecube. I don't remember much about it because I was really young, but I do remember asking my mum what to name my town because I couldn't think of anything. Clearly she had no idea either, because she just told me to name it 'mytown' lol.

Not only did I go through with naming... well, my town that, but a few years later I got Wild World for the DS, which meant struggling to think of a name for my town all over again. Guess what I eventually went with?

Last edited:
my family has the gamecube ac but im not sure if i played it since i was so young but i remember vividly playing WW on my 2ds when i was a kid! resetti scared the **** out of me and i couldn't understand the questions he gave because i couldnt read properly ;;

Last edited:
Started Animal Crossing with the GameCube version and have vivid memories of it. Helped my sister fully pay off all of her house upgrades and pretty much completed the rest of the game too.

wild world. i used to play on my sisters town until i got my own cartridge and its the reason why i have a soft spot for peanut and nan

resetti scared the **** out of me and i couldn't understand the questions he gave because i couldnt read properly ;;

i used to get stuck on this all the time. i recall having to use capital letters and punctuation to get past him which were concepts i didnt understand

Last edited:
Wild World was the first time I ever heard of Animal Crossing, loved that game! :D

gamecube. a friend actually just gave it to me, because he was getting rid of gamecube games. I got that, and the sims urbz lol

Wild World, sometime late after its release but I couldn't play online back then anyway.

New Leaf! I saw the commercial and asked my mom to buy it for me, I didn't start playing it until I was on the plane since we were traveling that summer :')

Wild World for me. I imported it from the US to play before the EU release date.

ACWW never understood how to play the game untill after i played pocket camp

I found out about Animal Crossing when New Leaf just came out and gave it a try. Up to this day it's one of my favourite games.

New Leaf. I got it for Christmas in 2015 with a 3DS. I saw chuggaaconroy's let's play and from then on I was obsessed with the game.

Back