White Pansy
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pavé
Tasty Cake
I just found my copy of the game! does anyone know if internet capabilities will still work with it if I use my 3ds to play it?

not sure if you've already found this out but I believe there is no online play anymore on wild world as the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection was shut down which provided the online play for wild world (and city folk), so you can't open the gates of your town anymore to visit/have visitors over the internet

not sure if you've already found this out but I believe there is no online play anymore on wild world as the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection was shut down which provided the online play for wild world (and city folk), so you can't open the gates of your town anymore to visit/have visitors over the internet

See that's what I'm wondering. Did it shut down for the game, or for the DS? Because if it was just for the DS, can it be accessed on the 3ds internet connection?

You can still play online by using a hotspot or a wifi connection that isn't private. There's directions for it on youtube!

I believe that there is a method you can use to use internet functionalities if you follow instructions posted in a video on youtube. However, that may only be for the wii downloadable version of Wild world. To answer your other question, the 3ds is no different from the Ds, it will not allow you to use internet functionalities either.

I believe that there is a method you can use to use internet functionalities if you follow instructions posted in a video on youtube. However, that may only be for the wii downloadable version of Wild world. To answer your other question, the 3ds is no different from the Ds, it will not allow you to use internet functionalities either.

Yeah that's what I was curious about. I don't care about the Ds. I use the 3DS. Since internet still works for the 3ds, I was curious if Wild World would work through the DS to have friends over / does local play work.

Yeah that's what I was curious about. I don't care about the Ds. I use the 3DS. Since internet still works for the 3ds, I was curious if Wild World would work through the DS to have friends over / does local play work.
The system does not matter the Servers are down all together. But you can try to get a Connection with wiimfi. Just google it. It is pretty easy to pull of for the DS/3DS.

Local Play does still work on every system but I doubt you have friends nearby who still play the game :D

The system does not matter the Servers are down all together. But you can try to get a Connection with wiimfi. Just google it. It is pretty easy to pull of for the DS/3DS.

Local Play does still work on every system but I doubt you have friends nearby who still play the game :D

Yeah, I don't you're right lol. Most of my friends all live far away sadly. But my mom does play so I suppose that means we could play together if I got her a copy too but... she's addicted to ACNH now and I doubt she'd wanna go back to wild world (she loved City Folk a LOT and so we just got her new horizons and a copy of new leaf. She hasn't tried New Leaf yet though but I know she'll love that too when she does)

Thanks for clarifying by the way! That was what I was curious about, if the servers still worked for the game itself or if it was a system thing. Sad, would have loved to play with a few friends for nostalgic purposes. But I guess I'm happy with New Leaf and New Horizon's so I shouldn't complain too much!

i play wild world online on my 3ds with wiimmfi i just visited a town for the first time today to get some fruit and it works really well and its really easy to setup!!

Back