• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Question about time travelling someone out

mitzi_crossing

🌼🌿🌼
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Spring Shamrock
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
So I bought a second game today and am using it as a cycling town (will shortly start selling/giving away villagers on here) Anyways I got Astrid as one of my first 5 and have been looking for her for a while so I plan to TT her into boxes then move her into my other real town.

My question is, do I have to wait for all 9 villagers to move in before someone pings me to ask to leave? Or can I start the process of TT-ing someone out before I hit 9 villagers? I really dont want to screw something up and am just unsure

Sorry if this doesnt make sense, let me know if I should clarify more. Thanks ^.^

Last edited:
You have to wait before at least 9 villagers move in. If you have 8 or less, no one will ping to move out.

Good luck with cycling! :)

Last edited:
Back