• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question about snowmam + ice set

Waterbottle1234

Bells
Winter Mittens
Okay. So I built one. She gave me the wall, chair, floor, dresser, and something else. Then I Tt'd in reverse. She was gone. I built a new one. She's giving me the same things in the same order
So basically. Every time snowmam melts do I need to restart and hope I can get the ice cet in her four day cycle or is it because I time traveled? Because I don't think I have the time to get that many snowflakes in four days. Ever

I'm not sure, I always got her full set from a single snowmam. ): But it could be the TTing.

I think it is because you TT backwards. Maybe if you went forwards and made another one she probably would give you the other items.

I can't remember for sure, but I think when I was trying to get the ice series, each new snowmam started the cycle over. Which is why I became obsessed with catching snowflakes so I could finish the set on one snowmam.

I got the full set in the 4 days of snowmam being built. More snowflakes are around when it snows (obviously) but the more perfect you build her then the less flakes you'll need for each piece of furniture.

i got my ice set all in one day....she does give it in order, so probably since you built a new one it restarted. if you can catch a ton of snowflakes in one day and keep giving them to her it's actually pretty easy :)

Back